Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Get Everything!             TESOL Certificate

Teaching and Methodology (449)

Featured Discussions

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Supporter

Tips for New Teacher's

Okay, time for payback - all you teachers in the trenches, do you have tips/good activities to get new teachers started? Pay back for all t…

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Who wants to learn English and Tagalog?

Hi, I am an English teacher as a foreign language (ESL) with more than 2 years of experience with beginners and more advanced students. Wou…

Started by Gigi Cabanding

0 Oct 2

Supporter

International Music (in English)

I think one of the great ways to get our young to learn English is through music. For many reasons. as I outline in this article. It is eve…

Started by ddeubel

124 Sep 19
Reply by Teach English Kh

Supporter

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

I'd like to compile a list of movies about teaching. What's your favorite one? List one and why it really is good..... even better if you c…

Started by ddeubel

90 Sep 17
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Final call - European Competition 2.0 - The EU funded Ed2.0Work Network

Final call - European Competition 2.0 - The EU funded Ed2.0Work Network Using Internet & mobile apps in education   Enter now, Closing…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Aug 28

Supporter

Teaching EFL to Preschoolers (ages 3 & 4)

The impetus for this discussion comes from Katunia, who asked, "How is it possible to calm them (3 & 4 yr olds) down?" The question to…

Started by Ellen Pham

6 Aug 25
Reply by David Lutchmansingh

Any one know best resources for certificates?

I personally believe in appreciating the students by giving them certificates. I am currently using award certificate templates to design s…

Started by fnanjum

1 Aug 24
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

EU Multilingual Families children’s eStoryBooks

Great News The EU Multilingual Families children’s eStoryBooks have now been published. There are 2 books, for 0 to 6 and 6 to 10. http://w…

0 Jul 17

Supporter

European Competition using Apps & Web2.0 in education

European Competition 2.0 - The Ed2.0Work Network Using Internet & mobile apps in education   Enter now, Closing date 12 September 2014…

0 Jun 29

Supporter

Differentiated Instruction/ Strategy/ Material

Hello everyone, I am a novice teacher, and I have several questions about teaching reading. - What have you done to improve and promote re…

Started by Tessa

0 Jun 12

Supporter

Encouraging EFL Students to Write, Read and Express Feelings by Creating Comics

Encouraging Students to Write, Read, and Express Feelings by Creating Comics   By Bill Zimmerman, Creator of MakeBeliefsComix.com   Wan…

Started by William Zimmerman

4 Jun 8
Reply by Yuslimu Ilmi

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service