Teaching and Methodology (446)

Featured Discussions

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOWLatest Reply

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOW

70 Feb 15
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspi…

Started by ddeubel

78 Jan 25
Reply by ddeubel

Trying to Motivate Very Unmotivated students

Hi, I'm an English teacher in Ecuador and I volunteer at a high school where I co-teach with an Ecuadorian English teacher.   In some of th…

Started by Manisha

1 Jan 6
Reply by Robert Fraser

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubel

7 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Tips for New Teacher's

Okay, time for payback - all you teachers in the trenches, do you have tips/good activities to get new teachers started? Pay back for all t…

Started by ddeubel

6 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by ICAL TEFL

Anyone know best resources for basic to do list?

I personally believe in helping the students by giving them a proper schedule for their homework. I am currently using a to do list templat…

Started by Jecisa

0 Nov 10, 2014

Who wants to learn English and Tagalog?

Hi, I am an English teacher as a foreign language (ESL) with more than 2 years of experience with beginners and more advanced students. Wou…

Started by Gigi Cabanding

0 Oct 2, 2014

Supporter

International Music (in English)

I think one of the great ways to get our young to learn English is through music. For many reasons. as I outline in this article. It is eve…

Started by ddeubel

124 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Teach English Kh

Supporter

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

I'd like to compile a list of movies about teaching. What's your favorite one? List one and why it really is good..... even better if you c…

Started by ddeubel

90 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Final call - European Competition 2.0 - The EU funded Ed2.0Work Network

Final call - European Competition 2.0 - The EU funded Ed2.0Work Network Using Internet & mobile apps in education   Enter now, Closing…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Aug 28, 2014

RSS

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

Visit EnglishCentral
Study Music

What We Offer

40,000+ Members! Join Us!

Get In Touch

Music

Loading…

Photos