Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Digital Downloads             TESOL Certificate

Teaching and Methodology (494)

Featured Discussions

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Supporter

Tips for New Teacher's

Okay, time for payback - all you teachers in the trenches, do you have tips/good activities to get new teachers started? Pay back for all t…

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

European Competition 2.0 - The Ed2.0Work Network

European Competition 2.0 - The Ed2.0Work Network Using Internet & mobile apps in education   Enter now, Closing date 12 September 2014…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Apr 16

Joining a project

I'm an EFL teacher in Greece and I have started an etwinning project with my year 6 pupils. Four more countries have approved participation…

Started by Anthi Harou

0 Apr 6

Supporter

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Welcome everyone! I hope you will find a great community of teaching professionals here and in addition, make lots of new friends. Let's br…

Started by ddeubel

327 Mar 22
Reply by Arokamoni Victor

We should frequently give certificates to students.

I am teaching in high school and i always search the new stuff for my students besides their course because these things appreciate the stu…

Started by John cale

1 Mar 1
Reply by ddeubel

Using Actor Memorization Techniques to Learn Dialogues

Stage actors have amazing memories that work under the most intense situations. I wondered if this could be used to help students learning…

Started by Nate Hill

0 Feb 11

Supporter

Multilple Intelligences in Teaching Reading

How to applied Multiple Intelligences in Teaching Reading? What instructional strategies, materials, and activities have you used? I would…

Started by Tessa

0 Jan 30

Supporter

Innovation in Teaching

I am teaching first year non-English majors at a university in Vietnam. I am still thinking of some topics for my action research projects.…

Started by Tessa

0 Jan 23

Supporter

Building Schemata in Reading Lessons

Hello educators out there! I would like to improve some innovation ideas for activating students' prior knowledge. Have you ever come acros…

Started by Tessa

0 Jan 23

Supporter

a phrase of family importance

Hello All, We are a class of fourth and fifth graders in Michigan, USA. Our assignment was to get a phrase of family importance and share i…

Started by Connie Weber

27 Jan 9
Reply by mustafa mohammed abdullah

Literature

Hi everyone nice to see all of you and i am happy to join you here, i wanted to have literary discussions with you if anyone is intrested o…

Started by mustafa mohammed abdullah

0 Jan 9

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Become A Supporter