EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Member Reviews

Teaching and Methodology (454)

Featured Resources

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOWLatest Reply

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOW

75 Aug 4
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Helllooo, David...

Started by Ellen Pham

2 Jul 9
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspi…

Started by ddeubel

78 May 4
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

New to ESL Teaching...Looking for some help

Hi, After spending 20 years in the advertising world, I quit my job, started traveling the world and started teaching English online. I no…

Started by gillrake

1 May 1
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Ideas - how to use video in language learning

The first video practices are now ready on the EU Video for ALL (Language learning) on the website http://videoforall.eu/  OR see them all…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Apr 16

Supporter

Helping an EU education project please

The EU LeTeEm project is looking for secondary schools in Europe to try its project that brings together the school and the workplace.…

0 Apr 7

Supporter

LeTeEm Webinar invitation

LeTeEm Webinar invitation https://www.facebook.com/events/842562805815074/   The EU LeTeEm project is holding an introductory webinar for…

0 Mar 18

Supporter

International Music (in English)

I think one of the great ways to get our young to learn English is through music. For many reasons. as I outline in this article. It is eve…

Started by ddeubel

125 Mar 17
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Trying to Motivate Very Unmotivated students

Hi, I'm an English teacher in Ecuador and I volunteer at a high school where I co-teach with an Ecuadorian English teacher.   In some of th…

Started by Manisha

1 Jan 6
Reply by Robert Fraser

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubel

7 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

Visit EnglishCentral
Study Music

What We Offer

Get In Touch

Music

Loading…

Photos