EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Member Reviews

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Teaching and Methodology (454)

Featured Resources

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOWLatest Reply

Supporter

Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

I'm putting together a video karaoke selection of the Top 20 most popular karaoke songs (based on downloads off our server). See the short…

Started by ddeubelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Books to read

I hope someone may help me here. I teach English in Norway, and we are going to have a project about America in tenth grade. We want the pu…

Started by Charlotte Lislerud

1 Sep 17
Reply by Sheila Chaverny

Supporter

Starting Tutoring 11-12 year old small group of two girls and a boy. Lower Intermediate Level.

Hey all, I'm starting Tutoring 11-12 year old small group of two girls and a boy of a lower intermediate level. I was wondering does anyon…

Started by Richard Sims

1 Jul 12
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Summer Camps: Ideas and Resources

School's out for summer! Summ 'er ideas. Many of us English teachers travel and teach at summer/winter camps.  They can be draining, livin…

Started by ddeubel

6 Jun 22
Reply by Markus Wolf

Supporter

Teaching English to Italian Speakers

Hi, I've studied various TEFL online courses but only had a little experience in teaching (about 8 weeks). This was  also 2 years ago! I've…

Started by Mary-Louise

0 Mar 5

Supporter

Anybody know of a game to encourage kids to speak the target language?

I am trying to keep my Chinese students from speaking Chinese in class. They are between the ages of 5 and 9 and have had previous English…

Started by Stephen Keith

6 Feb 22
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOW

76 Jan 6
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Chris/MichellerRobyn Challenge - 200 jobs for students in class

Students erase/clean the whiteboard. Students correct each others work - swap books both check; assign student teachers - they mark everyo…

Started by Malachy Scullion

15 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Malachy Scullion

Supporter

Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

Flash Presentation When learning English - one of the first things to do is to get students to acquire a good "bank" of words so they can…

Started by ddeubel

37 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Who wants to help us???

We are Argentinian teachers looking for classrooms who want to share with us the experience of video calls or  emailing. Our students are f…

Started by Karina

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Karina

Supporter

Icebreakers....???????????

I'd like to get a nice collection of icebreakers. I asked the Canadian navy but they don't have any extra to lend out. So I'd like to ask…

Started by ddeubel

5 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2016   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service