EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Teaching and Methodology (464)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Collaborative Project: City Vs. Country Life

With our intermediate students we have read the folktale "The Country Mouse and the city Mouse" and we have started a project on the differ…

Started by Sabridv

0 Oct 2, 2007

Supporter

Post your best idea/lesson for Adult conversation English.

I get asked this question a lot -- "What do you recommend for adult learners?". I answer many different ways, with many different ideas but…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 17, 2007

Supporter

Easy Student Friendly Classroom Games

I play a lot of multi media games in the classroom. And while these work to motivate, review, energize, I do like just the ordinary style g…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 11, 2007

Supporter

When did you first feel like "a teacher"?

Here is a funny true story of a teacher, finally feeling like "a teacher". Quite hilarious and the devil is always in the details, the smal…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 9, 2007

Effectively using small groups

I have made some use of small groups before in a classroom setting ... but have found it a little difficult in my current middle school set…

Started by Jennifer

4 Sep 8, 2007
Reply by Donald Payzant

Supporter

Top Dos and Don'ts - Your additions for the new year/semester

I got these Top 10 Dos and Don'ts for starting the semester or year, from our RRS feed on the main page. [as an aside, you can check these…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 6, 2007

Supporter

Classroom management - your tips?

I get emails from time to time, from distraught / stressed out teachers who just are not able to cope with a class or all their classes. Ma…

Started by ddeubel

4 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

More on the "best" classroom. Creating the proper "environment"

I came across in my surfing (and my do I have a well traveled, shark bitten board!) a fine article about creating a great classroom. Someth…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 4, 2007

Supporter

Let's Talk Karaoke.....

Does anyone else use karaoke in the classroom? I think it is a great language learning tool. I've attached an article I wrote which outline…

Started by ddeubel

14 Sep 3, 2007
Reply by Charles Clay

Teaching Grammar in English

Hello, I am a new EPIK teach who has just arrived in Korea.I have had the chance to talk with a couple of the other teachers here at the m…

Started by Justinoxxii

1 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service