EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Teaching and Methodology (461)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

When did you first feel like "a teacher"?

Here is a funny true story of a teacher, finally feeling like "a teacher". Quite hilarious and the devil is always in the details, the smal…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 9, 2007

Supporter

Effectively using small groups

I have made some use of small groups before in a classroom setting ... but have found it a little difficult in my current middle school set…

Started by Jennifer

4 Sep 8, 2007
Reply by Donald Payzant

Supporter

Top Dos and Don'ts - Your additions for the new year/semester

I got these Top 10 Dos and Don'ts for starting the semester or year, from our RRS feed on the main page. [as an aside, you can check these…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 6, 2007

Supporter

Classroom management - your tips?

I get emails from time to time, from distraught / stressed out teachers who just are not able to cope with a class or all their classes. Ma…

Started by ddeubel

4 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

More on the "best" classroom. Creating the proper "environment"

I came across in my surfing (and my do I have a well traveled, shark bitten board!) a fine article about creating a great classroom. Someth…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 4, 2007

Supporter

Let's Talk Karaoke.....

Does anyone else use karaoke in the classroom? I think it is a great language learning tool. I've attached an article I wrote which outline…

Started by ddeubel

14 Sep 3, 2007
Reply by Charles Clay

Supporter

Teaching Grammar in English

Hello, I am a new EPIK teach who has just arrived in Korea.I have had the chance to talk with a couple of the other teachers here at the m…

Started by Justinoxxii

1 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Inside - Outside Circles. Your Opinion?

A great resource and which I've posted many of on the video section of my website, is www.teachertube.com Good for both professional develo…

Started by ddeubel

1 Aug 8, 2007
Reply by Josh

Supporter

TEACHING IS ........... / TEACHING USUALLY IS ..............

Add here what you think teaching is and what you think teaching usually ends up being. The ideal and the actual. Any quotes too, much appre…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jul 29, 2007

Supporter

English Language Education Anywhere - what makes it work?

I just sent Ralph an email and then I opened up my Google Reader and what to my tired eyes should appear? --- Ralph and an article from the…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jul 20, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service