EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 10. 4 Replies

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (English) when teaching in the classroom. So i would really…Continue

Tags: teaching, methodology, language, l1

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 16. 80 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Badge

Loading…

About

Websites / links / access to new resources / communities. (124)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Using EFL Classroom 2.0 -- Share tips.

We have thousands of members and I guess I always assume that people know everything about what is here......WRONG!!!!! I guess I am like…

Started by ddeubel

87 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Groups / Classrooms - Add pages! Customize the main page!

We almost have 100 groups on EFL Classroom 2.0.  However, they are mostly to list resources/links.    Understandable because the functional…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Personalize your My Page!

I've spent the last week, off and on, making some changes to our community. It is part of a series of more functionality, quickly coming in…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What "game" on our Game page do you like the best?

I had a few minutes of downtime :) today so I played around with a few games.... My favorite is Draw My Thing. I'm hooked. Also great for…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

EFL Classroom - changes.

We are going through some changes here on EFL Classroom 2.0.  I don't know where they will take us but let's see - that's my approach.    W…

Started by ddeubel

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Help students AND get some free books!

As you might know, I'm leading the charge at EnglishCentral and trying to make it into a great site for both teachers and learners.    Part…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 25, 2011

MODERATORS - MEMBER victoria33kipkalya@yahoo.com IS A SCAMMER HERE

HELLO MODERATORS OF THIS WEB SITE   MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS BEING SCAMMED BY A MEMBER NAMED (victoria) A RUSSIAN OR NIGERIA MEMBER I GUESS....…

Started by Suzana

6 May 16, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

New things on the community

A lot of change is forthcoming here.  Stay tuned.    Right now, just want to let members know about a few recent "NEW" things.    1. You ca…

Started by ddeubel

5 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Stuff My Students Said - please contribute!

Hello everyone,I just finished my newest project, www.stuffmystudentssaid.com.  This site is a place where teachers can post the hilarious…

Started by AnthonyTeacher

0 Apr 26, 2011

Supporter

Teachers in "Hot Spots"

Larry Ferlazzo is continuing an amazing series of interviews which he calls, "Teachers in Hot Spots".   Please take a read, well worth it.…

Started by ddeubel

17 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service