EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Websites / links / access to new resources / communities. (124)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Want to do some research?

EnglishCentral is finally shaping up as a great way to both learn and teach English. I'm doing my best to help them improve it and look for…

Started by ddeubel

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Gerson Waisberg

Supporter

Reading

Of all the resources I've produced over the years, this one has been amongst the most popular: http://strangenewsstories.eslreading.org/str

Started by Kieran McGovern

0 Mar 28, 2011

Supporter

Please help Survey on the use of CLIL

The aim of the survey is to gather information about experiences of using Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) and Information…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Mar 17, 2011

Supporter

Got any web design skills or know someone that has?

I've pretty good with technology. I'm proud of that. However, when it comes to web design, I "suck". Really and truly, I do.   I've had som…

Started by ddeubel

0 Mar 13, 2011

Supporter

What's Broken?

I just wrote a heated complaint letter.  It got me thinking about an older video of Seth Godin which is immensely entertaining and thought…

Started by ddeubel

7 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Blast From The Past

I had a lengthy chat on Google Talk today with an old member (calls are free in N.A. until 2012!). He commented that there is so much "grea…

Started by ddeubel

10 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Santa Claus is coming to town! Christmas in the Classroom.

Yes, it is true. No matter the economic depression, Santa still will come - so you better watch out! Your students will be wanting to be si…

Started by ddeubel

37 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by arvykorea

New Korean Travel Website Launched - Bus and Train Schedules in English

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you all know that our brilliant new Korean travel website has just been launched - looks like it's gonna g…

Started by Claire D

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

TEFList - the video job site is now open for business!

Well, it is finally here! TEFList, the video ELT job site. A lot of work went into it and it really does some amazing things. 1) All the jo…

Started by ddeubel

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

FAQs - what would you advise?

It is summer and I'll be busy when I find a few moments - "freshening up" our community for a big start Sept. 1st.  I'm presently working o…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 3, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service