EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Headrick von Pizza Head's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

"Do you still have those Side By Side powerpoints. I used to use them they were aweso…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Feb 9 to General Powerpoints (Many Topics)

5 Feb 9
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

" What Happens next? countdown. Show the video clip it stops put the video on pause.…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Sep 26, 2011 to List a video you used in class

4 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

" When I mean appropriate materials I mean materials that foster Autonomous learning.…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Apr 21, 2011 to Asian students in ESL classrooms

3 Apr 21, 2011

"Using good materials makes a big difference. If your working from a textbook that is…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Apr 18, 2011 to Asian students in ESL classrooms

3 Apr 21, 2011

"Soju and Samgyupsal followed by a trip to a singing room,or Traditional Korean panca…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Mar 24, 2011 to classic warmers for adults classes

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Galina Kompantseva

"Find out who their Role Models are. I teach Korean Middle school students all of the…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Dec 13, 2010 to How to deal with students who are not interested in learning English?

8 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by CynthiaChang

Supporter

"To explain pronouns and gender make two circles one with male pronouns Him his himse…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Dec 7, 2010 to Explaining Grammar - Tips

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by dogpile

Supporter

"I use more Substitution drilling. Use lots of repetition so students will remember t…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Nov 25, 2010 to Explaining Grammar - Tips

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by dogpile

Supporter

"Lemon Tree - Fools Garden My Love- Westlife I'm not Afraid- Emenem As Long as you Lo…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Nov 3, 2010 to Top 10 All time pop songs for the classroom! Help!

7 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

"Knowing about the situation in Korea is really important. These days Korean students…"

Headrick von Pizza Head replied Oct 1, 2010 to Classroom Discipline

28 Oct 1, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service