EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 10. 4 Replies

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (English) when teaching in the classroom. So i would really…Continue

Tags: teaching, methodology, language, l1

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 16. 80 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Badge

Loading…

About

Rawya Shatila's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies The Latest Stuff

"Thank you for sharing this interesting website...I'll try it with my kids."

Rawya Shatila replied May 13, 2010 to Handout for Creating Comic Strips Online to Encourage Writing and Reading for ESL Students

1 May 13, 2010
Reply by Rawya Shatila

Supporter

"thank you aleph...it's really a great song!"

Rawya Shatila replied May 4, 2010 to End of year celebration

7 May 4, 2010
Reply by Rawya Shatila

Supporter

"Well, I was navigating the web for the same reason...good you've started the discuss…"

Rawya Shatila replied May 3, 2010 to End of year celebration

7 May 4, 2010
Reply by Rawya Shatila

"Here's mine.... young clovers thank you"

Rawya Shatila replied Aug 19, 2009 to Do you have a blog?

28 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Paul Maglione

Supporter

"hehehehe....so it's better to take a nap right now.... "

Rawya Shatila replied Aug 17, 2009 to Joke of the Day and Jokes in the Classroom! Got one?

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"An English teacher at Iowa State University spent a lot of time marking grammatical…"

Rawya Shatila replied Aug 3, 2009 to Joke of the Day and Jokes in the Classroom! Got one?

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"Driving my car one afternoon, I rolled through a stop sign. I was pulled over by a p…"

Rawya Shatila replied Aug 3, 2009 to Joke of the Day and Jokes in the Classroom! Got one?

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room of a new dentist, I not…"

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"On his first day of classes at a university, a student took a front row seat in a li…"

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"I've just read the joke that is related to this: One morning a mother was trying to…"

59 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service