Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Get Everything!             TESOL Certificate

Simon Bourn's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

"Bravo pour l'accompagnement musical, Vincent. J'ai trouvé ça vraiment beau, et ça se…"

Simon Bourn replied Mar 4, 2009 to March 25th-27th - Share Poetry with us in your native language for Spring of the Poets in France - Call for participation

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"These are all great ideas - I don't have any particular methods to add other than th…"

Simon Bourn replied Feb 5, 2009 to How do you teach the past simple tense?

9 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by christina

Supporter

"Hi Derek, Totally agree with your thoughts on vocabulary. Regular exposure to new w…"

Simon Bourn replied Jan 12, 2009 to Vocabulary Building - How do you do it?

36 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Weiler

Supporter

"Hi Maybe I misunderstood, but actually "had worked" is the only possibility unless…"

Simon Bourn replied Jan 12, 2009 to Grammar Corner - Ask An Expert!

14 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"I think this about gets the sense of it, although it's better in French ;-) We were…"

Simon Bourn replied Jan 2, 2009 to Join us for our Spring of the Poets 2009 with this nice activity

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"Position of adverbs in English is not an exact science. There are three positions f…"

Simon Bourn replied Dec 26, 2008 to Grammar Corner - Ask An Expert!

14 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"I have used video a lot in classes. A few basic guidelines that I have found helpful…"

Simon Bourn replied Dec 21, 2008 to Using Film in the EFL Classroom

9 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service