EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Ellen Pham's Discussions (1,065)

Discussions Replied To (874) Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

"I still have the easy part : )"

Ellen Pham replied Feb 22, 2016 to Anybody know of a game to encourage kids to speak the target language?

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"We're still a team, David! :D"

Ellen Pham replied Feb 22, 2016 to Anybody know of a game to encourage kids to speak the target language?

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"When a class has loved me, I've been able to manipulate behavior ( D !) with guilt..…"

Ellen Pham replied Feb 20, 2016 to Anybody know of a game to encourage kids to speak the target language?

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"* I'd probably leave out the 'only' part, and find something I really could stick to…"

Ellen Pham replied Feb 20, 2016 to Anybody know of a game to encourage kids to speak the target language?

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"I don't  think this is a good idea, Stephen! Five to nine year olds with a bunch of…"

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"This doesn't belong in Teaching and Methodology! :D feel free to... save the gif and…"

Ellen Pham replied Jul 8, 2015 to Helllooo, David...

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"there couldn't be a more beautiful video of him doing this song : ) his fingers! his…"

Ellen Pham replied Aug 15, 2013 to Just Songs

5 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

"Hi Ishka! I'm wondering where your students are from and what situations they've bee…"

Ellen Pham replied Jun 30, 2012 to International Music (in English)

125 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"How did  you get all those people to participate, David?? The discussions I checked…"

Ellen Pham replied Jun 9, 2012 to INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

327 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Arokamoni Victor

Supporter

"gorgeous pooch! That was a bad dog! Huskies are known to like children, but not as…"

Ellen Pham replied Jun 9, 2012 to Just for the laugh / fun of it! (no teaching stuff allowed)

110 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service