EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Daniel Craig's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies The Latest Stuff

"Through a job website. I don't remember which, but I do know that it was on a few."

Daniel Craig replied May 19, 2009 to How did you find your present job? A survey.

6 May 21, 2009
Reply by Daryl

"That's a tough one. There are essentially 3 options that you normally have: ignore h…"

Daniel Craig replied Oct 20, 2008 to What to do with this student?

6 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Thanks David. I looked it up. They don't have too much information on their site, so…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 22, 2008 to English Language Learning Software Hunt

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

"Hi Jim, Does the book have software that comes with it? I didn't see that in the pr…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 22, 2008 to English Language Learning Software Hunt

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"At this point, I have zero expertise in this. I hope to be more knowledgeable later.…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 15, 2008 to What's Up? - We've got Video / Voice Chat. Start Connecting and Learning today!

12 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Thanks David. This looks great. I haven't been able to use it yet, but it's just the…"

Daniel Craig replied Apr 15, 2008 to What's Up? - We've got Video / Voice Chat. Start Connecting and Learning today!

12 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Congratulations! It's a wonderful/scary experience :) Dan"

Daniel Craig replied Feb 9, 2008 to The Little Site that Could. For EPIK, JLP, GEPIK and SMOE

9 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Thanks for the info Tom. It's always good to have a new resource. I particularly li…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 27, 2008 to Webquests in the EFL Classroom - Have you ever used them?

5 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"I have used a self-created WebQuest, but, sorry to say, that it was in 1999 (before…"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 19, 2008 to Webquests in the EFL Classroom - Have you ever used them?

5 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"Presence information would be great. I'm all for it. Dan"

Daniel Craig replied Jan 9, 2008 to "REAL" Chat now available.

4 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service