EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (19)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Tips for New Teacher's

Okay, time for payback - all you teachers in the trenches, do you have tips/good activities to get new teachers started? Pay back for all t…

Started by ddeubel

6 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by ICAL TEFL

Supporter

What "link" did you use in class today?

What "link" did you use in class today. Let's share!  Just quickly write down the address and any comment about how useful it was or how…

Started by ddeubel

37 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Community updates: Aug. 2012

Here is the latest announcement in case you missed it.   Dear EFL Classroom 2.0 members,  I hope everyone is recovering from the thrills…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 18, 2012

Supporter

EFL 2.0 emails

I'll be archiving the emails to EFL Classroom members here.    Find the complete emails here.  As well, see our Old Newsletters and our new…

Started by ddeubel

0 Feb 20, 2012

Supporter

The Main Page

I'm aiming to decrease the size and load of the main page. Basically because there are many in different parts of the world that might have…

Started by ddeubel

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Couch Surfing Teachers

** New:  Couch Surfing page   Has anyone couch surfed?  How was it? Can you let us know a bit about your own experiences?   I know some peo…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jul 24, 2011

Supporter

EFL Classroom - changes.

We are going through some changes here on EFL Classroom 2.0.  I don't know where they will take us but let's see - that's my approach.    W…

Started by ddeubel

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Blast From The Past

I had a lengthy chat on Google Talk today with an old member (calls are free in N.A. until 2012!). He commented that there is so much "grea…

Started by ddeubel

10 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Assessing Student Speaking - English Central.com

I've been helping English Central put up a teacher's area on their site. It is still in the initial stage but all the same, Ready To Go. C…

Started by ddeubel

45 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Sothea Lay

Supporter

FAQs - what would you advise?

It is summer and I'll be busy when I find a few moments - "freshening up" our community for a big start Sept. 1st.  I'm presently working o…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 3, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service