Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Digital Downloads             TESOL Certificate

All Discussions Tagged 'esl' (8)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Using Film in the EFL Classroom

In the Valley of the Wolves is an outstanding documentary featuring the wolves of Yellowstone Park. I learned so much from this program! An…

Started by Ellen Pham

9 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Reading

Of all the resources I've produced over the years, this one has been amongst the most popular: http://strangenewsstories.eslreading.org/str

Started by Kieran McGovern

0 Mar 28, 2011

Supporter

Using SmartBoard in ESL conversation class

Hi,I'm interested in learning how many people have access to a SmartBoard or interactive whiteboard in their classroom, and how they make u…

Started by Luke Cape

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by bcqcboy

ESL Website on Cell Phone

I am investigating using the cell phone for ESL teaching. I created a site – www.cellphoneesl.mobi to be accessed via cell phones. I only k…

Started by Alan Cohen

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Alan Cohen

Supporter

More Resources

I have a Ning site of my own where I have lots of videos, articles, links and recent presentations that may be of interest to many of you.…

Started by Patty Ball

7 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

How do you assess/correct blogs?

I've just introduced my ESL students to blogs via our class Ning. Anyway it's got me thinking about a few things. Should I correct all thei…

Started by Greg Oz

1 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Assessing Speaking Skills

Does anyone have or know of a not too time consuming test would could be used to assess the students level of speaking ability ... so I can…

Started by Jennifer

11 Dec 16, 2007
Reply by esoteria1

Supporter

Collaborative Project: City Vs. Country Life

With our intermediate students we have read the folktale "The Country Mouse and the city Mouse" and we have started a project on the differ…

Started by Sabridv

0 Oct 2, 2007

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service