EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'holidays' (11)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Novemember Holidays - Remembrance Day / Thanksgiving

Do you have any resources to share or ideas for teaching these holidays? See our main Thanksgiving page for resources, first off.... Here…

Started by ddeubel

25 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Christmas

I want to do a Christmas lesson with my high school students. I think most of them see it as a secular holiday, so I'm not too worried abo…

Started by Megan Anne

21 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

The Spirit in Christmas

Christmas lessons might have as much to do with the EFL teacher's missing home during the holidays as teaching English or culture. In that…

Started by Ellen Pham

26 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Will you be my Valentine?

Hi Everybody, Valentine's day is coming up and I started planning some lessons today. Can't post it all tonight because I've been collec…

Started by Sophie

27 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Sophie

Supporter

Santa Claus is coming to town! Christmas in the Classroom.

Yes, it is true. No matter the economic depression, Santa still will come - so you better watch out! Your students will be wanting to be si…

Started by ddeubel

37 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by arvykorea

Supporter

Halloween -- Throw out some of your "Scary" teaching ideas

Yes, it is that time. Ghosts, goblins, tricks and treats...... Any ideas to help fellow teachers?Get your Halloween Greeting HERE!Please…

Started by ddeubel

20 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Anita Lauer

Supporter

Winter Holidays

Thought we might need space for the other winter holidays... not sure where to put these! Should we have a separate resource for Hanukkah?…

Started by Ellen Pham

0 Dec 3, 2009

Language Week!

Hi everybody! I'm just writing to ask you for a few ideas. My high school is preparing a week devoted to languages. I'm willing to partici…

Started by Maria B

6 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by robert berenson

Supporter

The best of "THE BEST OF 2008"

As 2008 comes to a close and we are inundated with "best of" lists, I thought it might be handy to compile our own list here, from sites th…

Started by Ellen Pham

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Christmas Powerpoint

Another user here posted a powerpoint slideshow about Thanksgiving. I used it and it saved me a lot of time, since I did not have to make i…

Started by Brandon

6 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by CLong

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service