EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'korea' (27)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

EnglishCentral at Kotesol (Korea)

Dear members,  I've been traveling the last week or so and not adding much value here on our community - but so much on this site, I'm some…

Started by ddeubel

0 Oct 16, 2012

Supporter

My e-book memoir of being a TEFL teacher

Hi everyone,   I recently had an e-book published, "Teaching with Chopsticks: TEFL from the Frontline."   It's a humorous memoir of my time…

Started by Jonathan Last

0 Jun 10, 2012

Supporter

lesson help (details are specific to Korea only) When I am + <age>, I will be able to +<V>+DO

Help me with some details -   I need some lesson help! I teach in a public school and the textbook will focus on the phrase 'will be able t…

Started by dogpile

1 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by csagel

Supporter

Lesson on "What do you want to do?"

I'm currently sitting at my desk at work really trying to think of what I can plan next week for my 6th graders. The lesson is "What do you…

Started by Manisha

10 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Nathan Richey

Supporter

Using SmartBoard in ESL conversation class

Hi,I'm interested in learning how many people have access to a SmartBoard or interactive whiteboard in their classroom, and how they make u…

Started by Luke Cape

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by bcqcboy

Supporter

Yutnori game in English conversation

I'm thinking about using the traditional Korean board game Yutnori to review English expression in group practice. Do you have any ideas or…

Started by csagel

4 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Elementary grade three and four lesson ideas/textbooks.

Any advice, i'm new to EFL teaching and am a bit lost in my public school at the moment. Would i sart with the alphabet? Help.

Started by Charles Patrick Saner

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Beau Dobbin

Supporter

Konglish: Its place in and out of class

I am posting this in the forum because I want to hear some other people's opinions on the subject.   I had wanted to create a lesson on Kon…

Started by Morgan C. Reynolds

4 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Ground Zero 1945 - A Schoolboy's Story

Full Screen Version The slideshow is reassembled from a flash presentation found at Visualizing Cultures, an MIT "image driven scholarsh…

Started by Ellen Pham

6 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Teaching Kindergarten students here in Korea

Can anyone give me a breakdown on what it's really like to teach kindergarten students here in Korea? Is it an easy job? Is it teaching or…

Started by Dan Carty

4 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service