EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (46)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

What drama can do for you?

Squirrel sent me this article and I'm posting it because I think it offers some really good ideas for "activating" students. Especially rel…

Started by ddeubel

8 Mar 1
Reply by larsonreever

Supporter

Novemember Holidays - Remembrance Day / Thanksgiving

Do you have any resources to share or ideas for teaching these holidays? See our main Thanksgiving page for resources, first off.... Here…

Started by ddeubel

25 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Summer Camps: Ideas and Resources

School's out for summer! Summ 'er ideas. Many of us English teachers travel and teach at summer/winter camps.  They can be draining, livin…

Started by ddeubel

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Markus Wolf

Supporter

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter. Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom? Also see our Best Tarheel…

Started by NEWS NOW

76 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Icebreakers....???????????

I'd like to get a nice collection of icebreakers. I asked the Canadian navy but they don't have any extra to lend out. So I'd like to ask…

Started by ddeubel

5 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Tips for New Teacher's

Okay, time for payback - all you teachers in the trenches, do you have tips/good activities to get new teachers started? Pay back for all t…

Started by ddeubel

6 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by ICAL TEFL

Supporter

Coursebook special: The Power Of Presentations

I'm really proud of this 4 module The Power Of Presentations coursebook and it came about after teaching this course over 5 years and getti…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 27, 2011

Supporter

Christmas

I want to do a Christmas lesson with my high school students. I think most of them see it as a secular holiday, so I'm not too worried abo…

Started by Megan Anne

21 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

The Spirit in Christmas

Christmas lessons might have as much to do with the EFL teacher's missing home during the holidays as teaching English or culture. In that…

Started by Ellen Pham

26 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Top20education.com and Top20kids.com -- hand selected educational websites

All of the major high school and college topics are covered at top20education.com. Top20kids.com is a good resource for K-3 and preschool…

Started by James Rutherford

0 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service