EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (39)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Favorite Movie about Teaching?

I'd like to compile a list of movies about teaching. What's your favorite one? List one and why it really is good..... even better if you c…

Started by ddeubel

90 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Summer Reading: Books by teachers about teaching

I recently was contacted by a fellow English language teacher about promoting a book he wrote. I'm always happy to help and will buy it and…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 12, 2012

Supporter

List a video you used in class

I'm doing some informal research about video in the classroom.    It would be great if members could list a video they used in their classr…

Started by ddeubel

4 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

Supporter

Survey: Do you teach language online via videoconferencing?

If you teach a language online via videoconferencing, I’d appreciate your help with a survey.  If you know anyone who does fit this descrip…

Started by Daniel Craig

0 May 7, 2011

Supporter

Teachers in "Hot Spots"

Larry Ferlazzo is continuing an amazing series of interviews which he calls, "Teachers in Hot Spots".   Please take a read, well worth it.…

Started by ddeubel

17 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Zen and the Art of Teaching

Teaching is an ART. I truly believe that and it is through the slow ooze of experience, of classroom trial and error that one becomes a…

Started by ddeubel

76 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Non Native vs Native Speaking teachers

We have been having a bit of a lively discussion on the ELT Professionals around the World - LinkIn group.  About why schools around the wo…

Started by ddeubel

11 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by dogpile

Supporter

The #1 Series - Download it and discuss.

It has now been a year since I first started the #1 series. Here it is faithfully edited, updated and relinked, facelifted. Lots of stuff t…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 28, 2010

Supporter

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

Supporter

New Korean Travel Website Launched - Bus and Train Schedules in English

Hi everyone - just wanted to let you all know that our brilliant new Korean travel website has just been launched - looks like it's gonna g…

Started by Claire D

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service