EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (39)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (Engl…

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Teachers and Technology

Hi, I'm trainer more than Teacher in My Work an the Development and Continuous Education Center At The University of Baghdad,,In Iraq ,my t…

Started by Muntaha Abdul Karim Jasim

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

Supporter

Teaching Teachers

Hey everyone! I am going to be teaching the English teachers here in South Korea. I'm not sure where to find resources for them. It is goin…

Started by KC

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by KC

Supporter

How do you teach the past simple tense?

I'm an English high school teacher who has just started teaching. I need ideas for my class. Thanks a lot! María

Started by Maria B

9 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by christina

Supporter

Classrooms full of 40 kids

Ok, when I first got to Korea, resources like this network and other things got me excited about the possiblities in the classroom. I work…

Started by Justinoxxii

7 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

Supporter

Trouble With a Co-Teacher

To Anyone That Can Help, Please do! I have recently been having trouble communicating with a co-teacher I thought was pretty content with…

Started by mike

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by mike

Supporter

I could use some help teaching Korean teachers.

I am teaching 3/4 graders in Korea for the first time. Everything is going pretty well with that. Where I need help is with a class I teach…

Started by Mark Luther

4 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

Supporter

SITE OF THE DAY - Place Spotting! Where in the world is it?

Placespottinghas been discussed previously on the discussion thread we had about teaching Geography. Thanks to Vincent for the mentioning…

Started by ddeubel

26 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Let's go 3 lesson plans

Does anyone have any experience of designing lesson plans using the text book let's go 3? I do have the teachers book but the lesson plans…

Started by Shane

6 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Shane

Supporter

ESP: Teaching Korean Teachers at SMOE

I'm going to begin a unit teaching my fellow teachers at my elementary school at SMOE. I have no experience with adults and I'm concerened…

Started by Carl

3 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by david of scotland!

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service