Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Digital Downloads             TESOL Certificate

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (19)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

PLAYING FOR CHANGE: PEACE THROUGH MUSIC

I came across a new documentary about the transformative power of music: PLAYING FOR CHANGE: PEACE THROUGH MUSIC while watching a Bill Moye…

Started by Ellen Pham

34 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

I only ask of God...

opencongress.org Excerpts from various news sources reporting on the ground assault on Gaza, with links to original articles provided.…

Started by Ellen Pham

5 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

The best of "THE BEST OF 2008"

As 2008 comes to a close and we are inundated with "best of" lists, I thought it might be handy to compile our own list here, from sites th…

Started by Ellen Pham

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What's your favourite video about "teaching" or "education"?

We are closing in on 1,200 videos in our catalogue here at EFL Classroom 2.0. So many amazing ones. I'd like to know which one here (or el…

Started by ddeubel

0 Mar 6, 2008

Supporter

Teacher TV - Live streaming.

Fellow EFL Classroomers. I've put up an experimental channel with closed captioned streaming (now that took me some programming magic!). Th…

Started by ddeubel

11 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Seeking teacher-friends for my ESL class Ning - Can you join us?

I've just started a private Ning network for my English as a Second Language class here in Melbourne, Australia (see my blog post about my…

Started by Greg Oz

0 Jan 26, 2008

Supporter

EFL Classroom 2.0 and your classroom

I'd just like to share a little of my ideas on how classroom teachers here can use EFL Classroom 2.0 to help their classroom. There are a f…

Started by ddeubel

1 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Video Capture - How to get youtube videos etc.....

So, you've seen a video here or on youtube that you like. You'd love to show this to your class. How do you do it? Well first, I wouldn't…

Started by ddeubel

3 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Ideas for another movie?

Hi all, There is no doubt in my mind that some of you have used technology in the classroom. Some of you have probably even used authentic…

Started by Rafael Sabio

7 Jul 21, 2007
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Become A Supporter