EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.

Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it in the classroom?

Also see all the Alphabet related books, all levels, on Gif Lingua Books. 

Alphabet Videos and our Alphabet Resource search

Students can study and learn the alphabet on EnglishCentral. Teachers registerand assign video lessons and track student achievement. 

This is my favorite Alphabet video.... I also used those phonics things/videos on the practice page in phonics. They are cool.

Views: 3786

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A nice concept and video to teach the alphabet with. PPT is the same, attached. 

Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0

Attachments:

One of David Lynch's earlier works. Creepy and I don't really understand it. Maybe someone can help me out. It definitely has the alphabet in it at least ...  

If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend Lynch's interview series, Project Interview, as he traveled across America. Even good for higher levels as listening/watching content. 

This alphabet video is stellar!  Great audio, great images. The whole package teaching basic vocabulary students can study on their own, on EnglishCentral. Take a look and tell us what you think.

Here is a nice "alphabet quiz" for beginners.  Cut up into cards and play!  Also some more handouts related to the alphabet. 

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service