EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here is the latest announcement in case you missed it.

Dear EFL Classroom 2.0 members, 

I hope everyone is recovering from the thrills and spills of the Olympics!  Just passing on a few mid-month updates that may be of interest to you. 

1.  Grammar Check Up Quiz.   Do you know the grammar a teacher should? Try this and see if you have that basic knowledge.  Also try the Expert quiz on our Grammar page. 

2.   Featured Resources.  This series will continue all month, unveiling some of the practical resources we have on the community.  I'll try and add one daily for the rest of the month. 

3.  Sample Lessons In A Can:  I've made some of the hundreds of these lessons "free". See what they are all about and what members get when they become a Supporter

4.  The Basic TEFL Certificate course.It's now on available to all teacher members. Get a nice certificate and upgrade your knowledge with this video course. 

5.  Video Pick -  A Life InBTween. Stellar video for teaching language, I've subtitled and provided a transcript. You gotta see this one!

Wishing you a great end of summer/winter, 

David

Thinking about using EnglishCentral this semester?  Please contact me about academic pricing - as a member I'll give you a huge discount. Further, EFL Classroom 2.0 members can take advantage of our trial offer to give it a test drive.

Miss the last newsletter? Read it HERE. 

Views: 51

Reply to This

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service