EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and #2 for lots of info. Find everything listed HERE (but without description). Also use our TAG CLOUD to find all the best websites for EFL / ESL for any category!

Veewow is a real cool, user friendly and totally 2.0 tool for sharing youtube videos. You can make slick playlists by just inserting the youtube url. Even better, and something youtube does a poor job at -- you can embed the whole playlist, link, send to friends and share. It is an excellent place for teachers to keep all their youtube favorites and by pass a lot of the restrictions and blocks on youtube in their classroom/schools.

Here's an example I made -- within 5 min. I scooped up and listed these Top 15 Teaching videos....All the best in one handy place. Enjoy - some cool stuff here but all this is also right here on EFL Classroom 2.0! For any fans of Korean hip hop - here's my Korean music selection!

Views: 608

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure where to put links to resources anymore! I'm confused! But here are two good ones...

Speakaboos (popular picture books like the "Arthur" series, read aloud online) and Fables of Aesop (animated, read aloud, well done!)
Ellen,

Here is just fine!! I wanted to blog about the sites because sooner or later, could make a directory/list available.

NOTE THE VEEWOW PLAYER ABOVE! Now with my top 100 youtube videos. Really a gold mine and I took about 6 hours putting this together! Most are here on EFL classroom but I thought it might be handy. And we all know I don't care if members stay here...it's not about that but "bringing home the bacon"!
Found on KIDEOS, the video site for kids! (There are more educational categories, like Spanish and Japan and Virtual Field trips)

Has anyone checked out the Mighty Book site? A lot of it is mediocre, but then something will come up that is just strange or interesting, but I like it.

This one is very nice, a Mozart player... let's see if I can embed it!

Here's a little art gallery...

Argh, the rest aren't embedding, so I'll leave it, but there are several little joke ones that made me laugh... plus stories and such...

It's just a little strange to me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service