EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (205)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Whack The Mole PPT Game Template

This is a fun PPT game template that can be edited to fit your needs. Fill in with your 21 questions. Kids love the sounds and animations o…

Started by Josh F

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What the Wordle - a perfect vocabulary game.

SEE all the What the Wordles on our WHAT THE WORDLE PAGE. All of them just click - pause - check. Get The Extra Game Presentations! Wo…

Started by ddeubel

21 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Miranda Pearce

Supporter

Blubbr - Make Youtube Quizzes

I've followed with anticipation each time over the years - a new website allowing teachers to make comprehension quizzes for Youtube videos…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jan 5, 2013

Supporter

Food In Britain

A nice, easy to follow video about Food in Britain.   Get students to brainstorm all they know about British eating habits / differences be…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 10, 2012

Supporter

The Cat Came Back

A popular song/tale with a unforgettable animation.  Here's the song activity worksheet.  Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 5, 2012

CAE Keyword Transformations exercises

Hi Everyone Here are some CAE keyword transformation exercises I wrote along with a tip sheet which I'd like to share with you all. For tho…

Started by Robert D. E. Senior

0 Nov 2, 2012

Supporter

Blast from the Past video series

Grapevine was my first love! Yes, I was a young, green as green can be teacher, teaching British English of which I knew nothing about, in…

Started by ddeubel

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by silvia stefanelli

Supporter

A Life InBTween

This video, A Life InBTween is stellar and sure to engage teenagers.  Lots of informal language and "mall speak", real teen speak.  4 episo…

Started by ddeubel

0 Aug 5, 2012

ELT Curriculum Development

Let's share here - all our materials, docs, writings, form, presentations related to developing curriculum for ELT .   Also, materials deve…

Started by

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Role play cards

Here are some nice role play cards for low levels. Lots of creative ways they could be used.   Also a nice lesson in the Teach Learn book w…

Started by ddeubel

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service