EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (201)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Online practice and testing materials

I just blogged about Epangsoft - a site which has some nice free downloads of online tests or quizzes.  Here are two they offer - a wealth…

Started by ddeubel

0 Dec 6, 2010

Blind Student- Adult ESL

Hi, I just started teaching an adult ESL class in the evening. ( I am certified K-12, and have taught for 5 years.)  I have a blind Spanish…

Started by Tracy Wood

0 Nov 11, 2010

Supporter

Top 100 Youtube Videos for Teachers

** See the updated interactive version of this list HERE ** This is an extension of my blog post a while back. Seems the player works on a…

Started by ddeubel

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The #1 Communicative Language Teaching Activity

2 Way Tasks This is a standard communicative language teaching activity - aka - Information Gap. Some other CLT activities you may know ar…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 18, 2010

Giving Advice Lesson through Mr. Bean and K-Pop Stars

This lesson reviews how to give and ask for advice. Key phrases include: You look upset. What's wrong? What should I do? Why don't you....…

Started by Rachel S

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Rachel S

Greetings: Beyond "I'm fine. Thank you. And you?" with K-Pop Stars

If you teach in Korea, you may have noticed that whenever you ask "How are you?" you get an automated response "I'm fine. Thank you. And yo…

Started by Rachel S

7 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Basic weather and weather idioms

This lesson is geared toward Korean middle school students and is loaded with Korean celebrities. Students begin by watching Grover report…

Started by Rachel S

5 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Donna Doerfler

Supporter

Cosmetic Surgery

A little powerpoint I made for a discussion of plastic/cosmetic surgery. Just putting it out there if anyone wants to use it. Some of the p…

Started by Tommy Mc

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Tommy Mc

Supporter

Go Sing - real karaoke with hundreds of songs. Instant download.

Here are all the gosing midi songs I spent hours collecting. now all you have to do is install the gosing karaoke player, right click to up…

Started by ddeubel

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

How can I make these entertaining?

I was wondering if I could find some help.My co-teachers wanted me to create some lessons that have more to do with the American culture. S…

Started by Jay

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service