EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (189)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Earthquakes

We had a huge earthquake here in Guatemala last night!  Everything is ok and not that dangerous despite the strength - 7.1.  So while drivi…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jun 14

Supporter

Mt. Everest

This is a topic to truly fascinate all students. So much you can focus on. Vocabulary, history, environment, science ... Students can read…

Started by ddeubel

2 Jun 7
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Switzerland

I'm Swiss by way of my parents and its a country I know well. Diverse and fascinating. Here are some resources to teach about Switzerland.…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 28

MakeBeliefsComix.com Free E-book Helps ELL Students Express Their Hopes and Dreams

Dear colleagues, I wish to share with you my free new e-book, Plant Your Dream Seeds! Writing to Grow Hope in Your Life, which can be used…

Started by William Zimmerman

0 May 25

Supporter

The Present

I discovered this short video through my PLN today and immediately knew I had to make a lesson plan for it. Thank you my FB teacher friends…

Started by ddeubel

2 May 22
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

China

China is a fascinating country. Ancient and modern it is a great topic for students to study and learn English. Students can read the fasci…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 18

Supporter

First. Then.

This is a great worksheet and "thinking" exercise for students to practice English and learn vocabulary.  See the worksheet attached.  Less…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 8

Supporter

PPTS to help Writing instruction.

Here are many ppts to explain and facilitate writing instruction. Many by myself, many from the writing lab at OWL Purdue. Many from the L.…

Started by ddeubel

16 Apr 26
Reply by Diana Renke

Supporter

Pop Song Library

Here are our two main pop song directories.   Enjoy, click through to go to each music video in the ppt with resources and lyric listening…

Started by ddeubel

1 Apr 26
Reply by Diana Renke

Supporter

Presto animation

This pixar animation is very entertaining and provides a great prompt for getting students speaking English.  Here are a few resources to h…

Started by ddeubel

5 Apr 25
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service