EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (201)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Seasonal Themes - Winter

The key to making good snowflakes is to cut them from a six-sided figure... a hexagon. That's the shape that tells our eye it is "real". A…

Started by Ellen Pham

6 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

The peace book

Hi, Linda! I sent the peace book to all members. And I received your email last Friday. But I can't find your attached article. The attach…

Started by Sukwoon Ha

2 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

IELTS resources....

All the resources to practice for the test.

Started by ddeubel

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Clip Art. Got some? Throw it up here for all to use.

Here is a WHOLE spectrum of clip art for making all kinds of presentations/ppts. When I have time, I'll make a few using these great pictur…

Started by ddeubel

5 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Vocabulary for IELTS

Hi everyone. I am teaching a young man. He is an engineer and would like to take advantage of a scholarship opportunity. He is going to tak…

Started by Fernando Alberto Zamora C.

0 Jul 13, 2009

A motherlode of teaching Files and Resources

Is full a many interesting things. I work in an elementary school. I'm creating some things for my lessons that you can't find on the inter…

Started by Dan Carty

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Linda Wilson

Supporter

Academic vocabulary and teaching strategies

Here is a chart a teacher can use to teach vocabulary. The student can select the suggested links in order to visit a free dictionary websi…

Started by Paul

0 Jun 11, 2009

Book chapter Invitation

Dear Scholars, Please find attached Book chapter Invitation. Kindly look into it and contirbute a book chapter of your teaching experience.…

Started by Dr.Tamishra Swain

0 May 5, 2009

English Profile

I'm not sure how this works becaue this is the frist time I am doing this... These are two English profiles I made. (I got the images from…

Started by Shelagh Walton

5 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Shelagh Walton

is chat bot for mobile learning applicable?

hi im doing my research on mobile learning. but im very new to this area n i want to know whether we can apply the chat bot into mobile so…

Started by saharah

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by saharah

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service