EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

GENERAL TEACHING (163)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Bucket List

Bucket List was a huge movie a few years ago and this lesson gets students understanding the concept and then listening to what others have…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Leonard Cohen

He was a colossus -  a truly beloved singer, poet who wrote songs that "hit home". Students will love his poems and songs to learn English.…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Sheila Chaverny

Supporter

10 Things About Me

This is an easy way for students to introduce themselves.   Simply model and introduce yourself using the 10 questions in the organizer.  A…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 8, 2016

Supporter

Lessons about peace

One constant theme has parading through my teaching career - I've continually beat the drum of peace and asked, encouraged, cajoled teacher…

Started by ddeubel

1 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Thanksgiving

Here is a Powerpoint Presentation about the history and meaning of Thanksgiving. It was made with Korean Middle school students in mind. I…

Started by Clare

11 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Commercial Rewrite

It's easy to do.  Just take a commercial and remove the sound. Students are then challenged to rewrite and then perform/narrate using their…

Started by ddeubel

2 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Weather

Here are a few powerpoints and a flashcard set to help teach weather terms and discuss the weather.  See all our videos on this topic here.…

Started by ddeubel

5 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Hobbies

This is a great topic for an icebreaker or getting to know you activity. Something every teacher must teach at one time or another.  See th…

Started by ddeubel

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Friday I'm In Love

Definitely in the higher pantheon of classic songs to use in class.  Always works! We have a number of video versions. Find here many ideas…

Started by ddeubel

3 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

What Does the world eat for breakfast?

Great video and use with the ppt attached.  Ask students to talk about and write about their own breakfasts.  Students can read the book on…

Started by ddeubel

2 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service