Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Get Everything!             TESOL Certificate

INSTRUCTIONAL POWERPOINTS (19)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Slotmachine - Random Generator Game / Selector

Here's a "random" idea that I made into a game. Simply enter what you want to display/appear at random: - student names / photos- vocabul…

Started by ddeubel

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Disappearing Dialogue

Here is a template to use and "disappear" dialogue. It is a very used language teaching technique and this might be useful in powerpoint. I…

Started by ddeubel

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by julia nieto

Supporter

Inspirational Powerpoints

Go HERE to see all our inspirational ppts in Video or see all of these in quick, one mouse click flash on our Practice page. Just scroll do…

Started by ddeubel

5 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

General Vocabulary Powerpoints.

Here are some new "aggregated" powerpoints. They cover a wide variety of vocabulary and with audio. Like a dictionary with pictures thus, P…

Started by ddeubel

12 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Idioms/Expressions

This is definitely not as good as Davids, but thought I should add this anyway. I made this powerpoint for my Korean class that I was teach…

Started by Shelagh Walton

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Occupations

After using the Powerpoint, I made them some flash cards on cardboard then I got them to play the pairs match game (memory game). If you do…

Started by Shelagh Walton

0 Jul 8, 2009

Supporter

Alphabet (Vocabulary) PPTs

Here are some very handy instructional powerpoints from the Tarheel Reader. Go to their Alphabet section to get these books "read" with a c…

Started by ddeubel

2 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Powerpoints about Phonics

Here are two ppts to cover many phonics points using the alphabet as a starting point. Plus an interesting ppt for signing the alphabet

Started by ddeubel

0 May 6, 2008

Supporter

Myers Brigg type indicators

Some materials for use in discussing and finding one's MBTI .

Started by ddeubel

1 May 6, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service