INSTRUCTIONAL POWERPOINTS (24)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Flash Presentations

We have loads of flash presentations here.   Stories |  Practice  |  Elementary |  Language Lab and so many more...  Find here some flash p…

Started by ddeubel

1 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

More Basic Vocab. Powerpoints

Here are many ppts I put together reviewing all the essential vocab. No answers / text yet (maybe you could do it :) But when time permits,…

Started by ddeubel

15 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

PPT Templates - 1,000s of the BEST.

I've uploaded thousands of high quality and FREE ppt templates for all kinds of topics. Some are super cool and really will help with langu…

Started by ddeubel

3 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Days of the week

It's a super-duper simple powerpoint I made today...but it worked quite well when I used it in the classroom because of the cartoon charact…

Started by Shelagh Walton

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Suha khader

Supporter

Body Language

Here is a ppt and ms word document that I made. I haven't tried it out yet but I hope to have an interesting discussion with my students ab…

Started by Tommy Mc

0 Oct 6, 2010

Supporter

Slotmachine - Random Generator Game / Selector

Here's a "random" idea that I made into a game. Simply enter what you want to display/appear at random: - student names / photos- vocabul…

Started by ddeubel

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Disappearing Dialogue

Here is a template to use and "disappear" dialogue. It is a very used language teaching technique and this might be useful in powerpoint. I…

Started by ddeubel

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by julia nieto

Supporter

Inspirational Powerpoints

Go HERE to see all our inspirational ppts in Video or see all of these in quick, one mouse click flash on our Practice page. Just scroll do…

Started by ddeubel

5 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Phonics- hard G and soft g and also Z

I was asked by a co-teacher to review a few phonic sounds, specifically soft and hard G and the Z sound. This might help someone who is int…

Started by aleph

0 Apr 28, 2010

Supporter

General Vocabulary Powerpoints.

Here are some new "aggregated" powerpoints. They cover a wide variety of vocabulary and with audio. Like a dictionary with pictures thus, P…

Started by ddeubel

12 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

Visit EnglishCentral
Study Music

What We Offer

Get In Touch

Music

Loading…

Photos