EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (28)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Video Lectures about Teaching (ELT)

This will be a place to collect video for our community, video by ELT professionals on a variety of teaching topics. Lots of conference vid…

Started by ddeubel

8 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

The Reading Teacher

This discussion is for resources about how to teach reading. What we know and what we can do better/right. Please see the links in our Rea…

Started by ddeubel

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Podcasts for Professional Development

We  have the largest podcast library on the web - bar none!   Check it out, click the tags to go to your interest or make a search.…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jul 5, 2011

What are the meaning of Inductive, Deductive, covergent, divergent, affective cognitive?

I have finished my lecture today and I was happy to share my professor with some videos about the methods of teaching English as a foreign…

Started by Ahmed Abd Elaal Amin

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Culture and Language

As someone trained in Anthropology and having had the opportunity to teach the relationship between culture and language in the classroom -…

Started by ddeubel

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Videos about Language / Development

I'll be collecting here, the best lectures about linguistics and language development. Find related videos in our Video area. See Brain Sto…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 14, 2010

Supporter

Teaching Reading and Writing

It isn't easy to teach Reading and Writing in the EFL Classroom. See this presentation for ideas/theory to get you thinking and started. I'…

Started by ddeubel

0 Sep 20, 2010

Supporter

Teaching TEENS!

Here are some essays, presentations and articles which give many tips for teaching those "terrible / terrific" teens. Find readings below.…

Started by ddeubel

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Luke Cape

Supporter

Korean elementary P.S. Teacher's Guides/Lessons

Here are the Teacher's guides for the P.S. textbook. Find complete lesson plans HERE. But remember, they are pretty dry, use only as a guid…

Started by ddeubel

8 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Videos about teaching Young Learners.

Find here all kinds of videos about teaching young learners. Lectures, demo lessons etc... See our videos for many about young learners and…

Started by ddeubel

0 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service