EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (28)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

Reflective Teaching

Find Here stuff: 1. For teachers to reflect upon WHO they are as a teacher 2. For teachers to share their thoughts and practices with oth…

Started by ddeubel

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

Books to help make Lesson Plans, about Lesson Planning

Here is a complete book with tests also, on lesson planning for ESL...pretty comprehensive and handy. Take a look! Lots of ideas and get mo…

Started by ddeubel

0 May 27, 2009

Managing Motivation

The book attached offers a wide variety of resources, strategies, techniques and activities to guide and manage student behavior with the a…

Started by William M Tweedie

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Co-teacher is a slave to the textbook

This is a potentially sensitive situation. On one hand the text book is garbage. It contains unnatural and awkward expressions that are eit…

Started by Headrick von Pizza Head

3 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Melissa Lowe

Dictionary use in a classroom

Hi, I am studying my degree in ESL teaching and wondering if any teachers had any thoughts on the use of dictionaries in their classroom. D…

Started by Suzanne Pepe

2 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

How to teach Science and Math effectively?

My background education is English Literature. Nowadays my principal ask me to teach not only English subject but also science and math for…

Started by Rasinta Eveline

1 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

TASk based / Project Based and Cooperative learning

A few ppts outline these teaching philosophies and methods. Student Centric Inductive Teaching Tips

Started by ddeubel

2 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Project-based instruction

Here are a couple of powerpoint presentations about using a project-based approach to EFL. | View | Upload your own | View | Upload y…

Started by Michael Stout

0 May 8, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service