EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here is the place for all our Christmas Resources.

The next stop would be our CHRISTMAS Resource Page   - listed there are many resources ranging from Mr. Bean to X-mas cards etc....  Also this huge discussion.  Also, more videos for X-mas in our A/V player.  

Why not get your students reading all the Xmas books and studying their vocabulary on Gif Lingua Books/

Also view Charlie Brown's Xmas and The Grinch who Stole Christmas..  Maybe try some Xmas music while your students are working/studying? 

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Finally, get Christmas music in our player. Click and play. All the hits. Download tunes if you wish by clicking the arrow to the right of the song name!  Also sing any Christmas Carol here!
Visit and see more Xmas resources on our Digital Downloads site.  Subscribe and get all the resources you'll ever need, for one price.

Views: 5346

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great materials. My little contribution is the script for this video.
Attachments:
Christmas Cards! This has long been a staple lesson of mine. Print out the cards, students choose one and then complete a nice Christmas message for a friend or parents. Put on some Christmas music and monitor!
Attachments:
So David, you want all the Christmas resources here? It's the best Christmas music I found last year (2008). I'm going to post them as mp3 files rather than in a music player, so they can be downloaded if desired.

Best parts of the Messiah A very good recording...

How Beautiful are Thy Feet
Hallelujah
For Unto Us a Child is Born

Two more songs..

Come Emmanuel If you like this song, this is the prettiest version I heard.

White Christmas Bing Crosby : )

Right now I have them as links to the mp3 file on Ning. Please let me know if this is not an easy way to download, and I'll attach the mp3's directly.
Here is an encyclopedia with plenty of content about all kinds of holidays. Especially Christmas.
Attachments:
Here are 3 excellent powerpoints for explaining Christmas and having fun with traditional songs and all the vocabulary of Christmas....
Attachments:
Here is an update of the 12 days of Christmas ppt. I'll be making a video shortly.... This song works great. Give each group a part/number and then sing/perform!

Full Screen
Attachments:
Ellen,

Our Mediafire has TONS of Christmas music. Download the zip files and you'll be singing your ears off....
This is a great lesson - go here to read about it and find the pictures there or attached. Giving X-mas gifts. Or just use magazine pictures....
Attachments:
Thank you very much for these activities, it's been such a big help for my students.
Here's a nice board game to practice X-mas vocab. and expressions. Just make a dice or use a coin and you are all set!

Make sure to go HERE to get a great Mr. Bean video Xmas lesson!
Attachments:
Here's an updated and more interactive version of the Wordle X-mas .... In a group, students pass around a "snowball". When the teacher stops the music (advance the slide by clicking on it), whoever has the snowball must sing the carol! Also try to finish it/guess the next line! Really fun. At the end, sing Feliz Navidad!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service