EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Use of L1 in the ESL classroom

Started by Evanthia Pogiatzi in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 10. 4 Replies

Hi people, i'm doing a research on whether is good for English language teachers to use the L1 of the students or the target language (English) when teaching in the classroom. So i would really…Continue

Tags: teaching, methodology, language, l1

Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Jun 16. 80 Replies

I'd like to share in this forum and would like others to share, short stories that might apply to education / teaching and that will inspire. I believe stories and a narrative are powerful, whether…Continue

Tags: hodja, tao, zen, professional_development, storytelling

Badge

Loading…

About

Also try HERE and HERE for some great lesson ideas for Easter. 

Try the Gif Lingua book and resources about Easter.

Students can study all the Easter video lessons on EnglishCentral. Or sign up as a teacher and assign and track completion using the Teacher Tools. 

If you are just looking for a sweet bunny story for young readers/ listeners, Margaret Wise Brown's Home for a Bunny can't be beat. 

Here is one resource, it's pretty cute: Easter Picture Book. 

Get more resources in the discussion below. 

Views: 438

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know if you can't see the video above.. thanks!
Ellen,

Thanks for starting this. I guess we should start an easter thread in the Holidays section? In the meantime, I'd ask anyone looking for resources to try the Easter presentations on Tarheel Reader. Also browse the holiday folder in our resources on Mediafire. Also look at these general holiday books with stuff on Easter for teaching.

You could also send an Egg O Gram! Here's mine!
I have made one and would like to post it here but do not know how
Dawn,
Make an Egg O gram and then send it to yourself. When it comes,click on the link in the email. Then copy that address at the top and post it here! A good way to get some training......
Our Daily English Lesson today was about easter. So I copied and recorded and here it is for anyone!
Attachments:
Easter cloze activity.
Have a good one
Attachments:
Wonderful, Grazina! Your school is the best. Will you post this video in the Lithuania group also? It would be very nice : ).
Ups Ellen .. I deleted video :]
I found
http://www.happy-easter.com/
Jokes:
Why does the Easter bunny have a shiny nose? His powder puff is on the wrong end.
Is it true that bunnies have good eyesight? Well you never see a bunny wearing glasses, do you?
Why does the Easter bunny have a shiny nose? His powder puff is on the wrong end.

That is a cute joke, Gražina! I am going to tell everybody : )
Too late for this year, but it will be here for next... It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!

Peanuts: Specials: It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown
Uploaded by Peanuts

If you go to the Daily Motion site, you can view it full screen.

EASTER 2009 from The BIG PICTURE photo blog site... worth a look for inspiration!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service