EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here is where we can find/share level and placement test materials.

Also students can get a free level test with a live teacher (skype) on EnglishCentral. If you are registered as a teacher with a class - you'll get the pdf of the student's results in your reports.

This page has some tests with answer keys you can download and use.

Please Go Here for more materials of this sort.... also here

Views: 1935

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I am looking for a short text that a student could read aloud that would give a quick check for pronunciation problems... "l" "r" "h" "th"... etc. Any ideas?
Ellen,

I remember asking this to Jilani - my Phonetics professor. He couldn't come up with one or knew of any that existed....It would have to be something that had all the sounds of English but made "sense" so that this fact were hidden. I'll do some hunting ......
Here are the evaluation tests for placement that N.Y. State uses.
9-12dfa.pdf
9-12bk-sml.pdf
7-8dfa.pdf
7-8bk-sml2.pdf

5-6dfa.pdf

5-6bk-sml.pdf
2-4dfa.pdf
Attachments:
Here is are a couple of elementary placement tests that might be handy for teachers...
Attachments:

Some more placement tests of the usual multiple choice kinds with keys - to help teachers. 

Attachments:

Some more level tests to use.

Attachments:

Interesting speaking test suggested questions and scoring for face to face level testing.  Might be handy. 

Attachments:

Here are 3 placement tests you can download, print and use in class. Very handy, with answer keys. 

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service