EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here are many ppt game templates that can be used to build all sorts of different games. Check them out, they might suit your needs! -- IF YOU MAKE A GAME, PLEASE UPLOAD HERE AND SHARE!

Scroll down on our Games page and get tons of ppt games there which all can be edited by you and used as a template...  or go directly to our PPT Games resources area.

If you want powerpoint background templates, GO HERE and get 1.000s!

Views: 20707

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:
Here's a nice template from http://eatmykimchi.com and from Dmitry
Attachments:
Triples seems like it's broken? Otherwise, these are really, really well done. I would never figure out how to make these in Powerpoint on my own.
Attachments:
Attachments:
This is a great template, I think many teachers would use. Made by member Sulany Dos Santos. Say thanks.

Just change the questions / answers and you are good to go! Built in team score board - half the class plays the other half.

He has another game in the World Cup resources that is different colors but the same and which could also be used as a template.
Attachments:

Here are many many more templates of popular ppt games. Most of these have a real game included that you could use...

Attachments:

Here are a few more examples of what's in the zip folder. 

Attachments:
Thanks a million for the great resources you have provided us with!
some more templates...
Attachments:

i just wanted to share another Jeopardy game.... Actually, I will be using the "Golden Key" format based on the Korean Children Quiz Show where each team or student writes their answers on a white board and gets to remain in the game (or get points) for their correct answers.

The theme is "Traveling the World" one of our chapters in our text book. :)

Anyway, here is the link to access it.

http://jeopardylabs.com/play/golden-key-traveling-the-world

hope it's helpful!

Mison

Awesome!  A great way to show other teachers Jeopardy Labs too.   Also a helpful tip about using a mini whiteboard (easy to make - just laminate some paper and give some tissue out..). This also eliminates the frantic need to "answer first" and ring in... 

Is golden key like golden bell?   I'll ask my wife about it - even in Canada, she watches a heckuva lot of Korean TV!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service