EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here are many ppt game templates that can be used to build all sorts of different games. Check them out, they might suit your needs! -- IF YOU MAKE A GAME, PLEASE UPLOAD HERE AND SHARE!

Scroll down on our Games page and get tons of ppt games there which all can be edited by you and used as a template...  or go directly to our PPT Games resources area.

If you want powerpoint background templates, GO HERE and get 1.000s!

Views: 20941

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some more ppt templates. Use as you wish to build a great game for learning English! 

Attachments:

Some blockbuster templates for playing that game. 

Attachments:

Some Simpson style templates to make your own games. Quite cool. 

Attachments:

A couple of Mario style game templates.  Just change the "What is it?" to your own question and also change the image that is the question prompt. 

Modify as you wish. 

Attachments:

This is a very popular game for beginners - Sleeping Elephants. 

Students in groups of 4 sleep. One in each group wakes up and watches their word. then the next and the next and the next. Then, they write out their 4 word sentence/expression and get points if it is correct.

Attachments:

A really attractive and simple to use template for multiple choice quizzes. Put in your own questions and answers/distractors.  Here is a simple grammar game as an example of how it works. 

Attachments:

WOW!! So many game templates! Which one could help me with teaching comparative and superlative adjectives do you think? I teach 7th graders. One of my classes is weaker students, the other 3 are heterogenic. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service