EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Please see the Teacher Training Channel for many presentation like those below (now all available in flash). Also, our full library of teacher training items. Further, a sterling list of archived articles - Must Reads!

Teacher training is a growing area and the more shared learning we can make possible, the easier it is on all of us! Further GO HERE for a full series of podcasts featuring all the components of Linguistics. A great course, each unit is about 30 min of listening!

Views: 3261

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a powerpoint to be used in workshops for training teachers about using songs in the classroom. Especially pop songs. Made by a colleague who I helped with the ppt finer points....
Attachments:
Here is a nice Power point I made about using songs in the classroom. Please click on the photos to go to examples.

Also, a few handbooks with nice song materials for training.... See our Music / Song area for resources!

Attachments:
Using the board is something that seems "simple" but yet requires a learning curve and gets better with experience. Here are some things I've gleamed from experience and put to good stead over the years. (and by no means am I an expert - see one of my boards on this presentation as proof! - but I try!)
Full Screen

Attachments:
Here is a nice review presentation on "Using Authentic Materials in the EFL Classroom"

Attachments:
Very useful! Especially the part showing the disadvantages of using authentic materials makes you think more of how to use them effectively.
I love that picture of reality! Maybe that is why so many people prefere to sit riveted to the spot at the computer...?? :-)
Yes, reality can "suck" at times. It isn't all it is cracked up to be - or we wouldn't have artists/poets/writers...

Here is another presentation that is missing and which I think is helpful to teachers. Tips from the Trenches.

Find more videos like this on EFL CLASSROOM 2.0
Attachments:
Here are a couple of "Pass the Paper " games that I have used at the beginning of training sessions about using educational technology. A great way to get people interacting with each other and relaxed. Use and change the questions to suit your training session!
Attachments:

Here is a nice presentation of the recent surveys on EFL Classroom 2.0.  Some larger # of respondents , some fewer. But nice just the same. 

Attachments:

Dear David,

I can't thank you enough for the fantastic materials you provide us with!

Thanks again

Very useful! Thank you!

I will print them out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service