This was a popular TV game show in the 70s and 90s. Standard format that makes it great for a listening exercise. See the lesson template attached. Also one with an answer key for an episode.
1.Choose an episode on Youtube to show.
2.View the introduction of all contestants and the person who'll be choosing a date.
3. Re-watch the introduction part but this time with the worksheet template. Students fill in.
4. Watch the part where the contestants are asked questions. Ss fill in the question.
5. Stop and ask the students which one they think will be chosen.
6. Finish watching. Were the students correct?
7. Extension. Play your own version of the dating game in class. Students take on the role of a famous person.