Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Support & Subscribe             TESOL Certificate

Information

SMOE

A group where Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education teachers (Korean and Native English speakers) can gather and discuss issues particular to Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education.

Members: 117
Latest Activity: Jun 22, 2010

SEOUL METROPOLITAN OFFICE OF EDUCATION

SMOE March Orientation 2009 from SMOE Coordinator on Vimeo.

Mathew's SMOE lessons SMOE lesson plans
Seoul Education Training Institute (lots of downloads, info.)
Guide to living and working in Seoul.doc M.S. / H.S. Handbook PDF
All Teachers! Please download the GUIDE TO LIVING AND WORKING IN SEOUL Visit our Mediafire folder for lots of documents/articles/resources related specifically to SMOE - like contact numbers/forms etc... Please, new teachers also see the basic downloads/info. available on the Seoul Education Training Institute's site!
SMOE 2009 Orientation schedule

RSS

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Comment by Chantelle Manciel on November 18, 2009 at 1:24am
Hi,

I am looking for someone to partner with me for an elearning site project. The site has been created already but needs some
improvements. The site promotes authentic English conversation by using video (recorded) chat. I need fresh ideas and
someone who well help to promote the site. This would be a volunteer position....all in the name of education, yay!!!!

Check out the site: www.soenglishglobally.com

Chantelle Manciel
Chantelle.Manciel@gmail.com

Add a Remark

Comments Welcome!   Sign in or register.

© 2014   Created by ddeubel.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service