EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

This would be a great place to network and help each other. We need more sharing and community among us trainers! Tell us where you are and what you are doing! If others share interests/connections -- we can contact each other and connect!

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Nasser i'm Dutch-Egyptian living in The Netherlands from 1990.
I work as a teacher for software and customer support,training center management.
I speak Arbaic,English and not so bad Dutch.
I'm currently teaching English at a University in Asan, South Korea. Enjoying life, staying busy, always looking to help where I can and gather resources as well.
Hey! My name is Nathan, working as English Teacher in South Korea. Currently in Chungcheongbuk-do, but will be moving to Seoul soon. I am South African, and would love to share teaching material and tips.
Hello. My name's Amal. I'm teaching English in Saudi Arabia.

Hi, my name's Greg Quinlivan. After 7 years of teaching I've landed a 3-year contract as a teacher trainer in Malaysia. I'll be working at a cluster of five elementary schools in Taiping helping local English teachers with their ELT skills as well as their language skills, and doing other associated tasks.

I'm new to the training field so I'm hoping to network with others who will be joining me and with members on this page, to gain some more knowledge and ideas. In time I hope to be able to share experiences too, though I see things here have been rather quiet lately.

Hi all - my name is Marisa and I train teachers in Athens, Greece but these days mainly online.  

I have been a trainer for a long time and have run trainer training programs at my school CELT Athens since the beginning. 

This is a small group but we there is lot we could share.

Nice to meet you all

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service