EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

christmas newsletter 2010

Previous Newsletters | Random ELT Blogs | ELT Jobs | Public Version

Dear EFL Classroom members,

Here on EFL Classroom - so many gifts for you!  Read below about the Edublog awards, the forthcoming teacher's textbook, new videos, new teaching resources (X-mas resources) and much more. However, the greatest gift of all is that we are here and healthy - with family and friends. I wish you this during the holiday season, the present ....   David
Member of the Month.

What's New and Forthcoming!

Elias Hickman has contributed so many resources! He's a GEPIK teacher in Korea with A LOT of creativity. See his most recent contributions and thank him!

Valuable Links

H.S. Musical Resources!

Christmas Resources

The Best ELT Tweeters!

The Best ELT Blogs

Schoolhouse Rock!

Charlie Brown Xmas

Great Blog and Forum Posts!

Karenne Sylvester wants to know if you have a blog or have any ideas about forming a community of bloggers?

Charles asks about using cell phones in the language classroom.

Got any tips for teaching/deliverying grammar lessons?

---------------------------

Make sure to see all the best blogs and sites for teaching through the Edublog Awards

I'm reformed and won't be competing in any capacity - don't think that we should follow a competitive model of "anything" in education. How'd you feel if they gave a "BEST Teacher" award at your own school and then asked teachers to fight over who should get it?  Still, many great sites and I heartily recommend you check out as many nominees as possible.

awards<>

On the horizon?  Well in a nutshell - everything!

My old teacher training site - Seti Teachers is now back! It is now the School of TEFL

Full to the brim with teacher training resources and  I'll be offering a fully accredited TEFL Certificate course (concentration in Educational Technology in the new year. Stay tuned and I'm building it over the holidays and this year off of teaching. Something I've always wanted to do - give teachers quality and "real" online training.  You can help by letting others know and even offering an affiliate badge when it becomes available (you'll get $$$ for those who sign up).

The new video conference rooms  are right on the horizon! Low cost - $20/month or $150 a year. Rivalling at a fraction of the cost, anything offered by the big guns like Elluminate or Adobe!

awards<>

English Central marches on!

We at EFL Classroom 2.0 have helped immensely in the development of English Central. Sign up as a teacher and get your students practicing! You can track them, recommend content for them and more .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you tried all the great FREE tutorials on ELT and Tech?

elt and tech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teach - Learn will be my next resource to help teachers!

I'm busy writing, formating, typesetting etc.... (it's a loooong haul). However, this textbook will be revolutionary. Multi level and based on my own teaching methodology of SCC or "Student Created Conten" Stay tuned for this in the new year too!

Why Not Share a Teaching Recipe? 

<>

Resource of the Month

What the Wordle!

Top Blog Posts of 2010

On Language

On Education

On Teacher Training

GOT A QUESTION ABOUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING ON EFL CLASSROOM 2.0?

GO HERE! HELP EACH OTHER!

Video of the Month!

Without a doubt, a classic. Get worksheets and pptsfor teaching this amazing film! Also, many more X-mas videos on EFL Classroom 2.0!

Korean Teachers - See our Videos for learning Korean!

Also - many new resources in our Korean Resource Area!

Can't find what you want? Use our TAG SEARCH. We are the only network with such a thorough and unique search feature! Please remember to tag all your entries when starting something!

Videos Blogs Resources Discussions

Please put yourself on our NMember's Map! Thanks. >

Interested in Teacher Training? Visit our Teacher Training page with videos or our Prof. Development area!

Got an RSS feed you'd like to print out as a nice snazzy newsletter for your site / members? I spent many hours getting us an open source RSS 2 PDF maker!

Try it out

Recent Polls

Lesson planning poll

"That learned without pleasure is forgotten without regret"

< td>

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

I've spent many days designing a new way for teachers to find the ELT jobs they want! 400+ jobs daily, in one place and searchable.Our Twitter job feed.

twitter / Best Live

Once more - Get our X-mas Resources!!!!>

Get the answers to your teaching questions, on our forum!

Join a World Group!

Use our shared Mediafire Resources for teaching

A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others.

Please let others know about EFL Classroom 2.0. Spread the joy!

Add a Remark

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service