EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

June 2012 Newsletter

EnglishCentral Summer Trial

Highlighted Resources

Video of the Week

English Pronunciation              Try our Video + page

Dear EFL 2.0 members,

I'm proud to announce a free summer EnglishCentral trial for all member teachers. I'm here to support all teachers who want to integrate video based learning into their curriculum and have worked hard to make this a reality. Get more info. HERE and your access code for 30 Premium seats for you and your students over the summer. 

You can now SELL your materials and services on our one of a kind Facebook Store! Using our marketpage, post your products and reach everywhere on Facebook! Also, become an EFL Supporter by buying any product I've posted there. 

I've worked hard to provide lots of choice and quality  materials for teachers. Now, get the whole list of all my  ebooks for teachers. Lots of printables / resources  and           reading. 

Included is the new PDF version of my Lessons In A Can.           Become a Supporter and get the live link version. 

Stay updated with our  Scoop It newsletter update or Pinterest boards. Please pass the find on and share!  Or check all the latest or Top Content

Our forum has lots of great info. but a lot of our talk is now on our LinkedIn group. Please join us and network with the best ELT teachers and group around. 

What's New

Have you tried us on mobile? We now have a new skin and are fully mobile. Keep updated by using your cellphone! 

Our Olympics page and project. Get ready, only 90 days until they start! 

ELT Interviews: a new sister site where you can get professional development videos highlighting the best in our profession. 

Recommended Videos | Lesson A Day | Teach/Learn coursebook   

Say hello and get connected or see all our latest members here.

What's Coming Up .... Stay TUNED.

I'll be launching a new weekly webcast/video show which all teachers can participate in - ELT Live. Stay tuned as we launch this summer! 

Add a Remark

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service