EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

June 2017 Newsletter

Teach With Gif Lingua

Video Of The Month

New Resources
Invaluable Resources

Our free coursebook!

Dear EFL Classroom 2.0 members,  

I hope everyone is doing well.  We continue to add new resources and share a wealth of ideas through our LinkedIn community and online magazine

I've been working hard this month and hope you'll appreciate some of this work and use it in class! Plus, renewed my blogging (now over 10 years of blogging!). Check out my public blog at http;//ddeubel.edublogs.org 

It would be fantastic if everyone of us also liked our FB page.  We post once daily on new stuff of interest to teachers. 

Regards, happy teaching

David  

"When one teaches, two learn"

New & Recommended

1. Father's Day

Here are a few resources we have on the community to help you teach about this topic. 

Worksheets    /    Psy - Father.   /   Father and Son  listening and discussion /  

Ordinary Day  /  Father's Day Inspiration  /  Videos   /   Gif Lingua Book and Worksheets

2.  Switzerland / China

It's great lesson content. Here are full lesson materials to teach about these countries in your classroom. Also get the Country project research sheet that students can use to organize their research and present about a country. 

Switzerland >>>   China >>>

3. Mt. Everest

This makes a wonderful teaching topic that will interest any and all students. 

View here >>>>

4. Courses

Our community has a course site.  This month only, students can join our English 1 course for free!  Study with great videos and quizzes. I'll be adding new courses for other levels and also teachers, over the next few months. 

I recommend teachers to check out the courses even if just to view a great example of how to implement elearning and self study using Wordpress as an LMS.

5. Overlooked But Well Used

We have so much that teachers use day in and day out.  Here is a very shortlist of these resources.  View our latest resources.

Discuss It   |     #1 In ELT Directory    |    Blast from the past videos   |  

BAAM Games  |   All our eBooks   |   Our A/V Player (downloads)

7. Gif Lingua

Over 100 new books added this past month!  Our teacher LMS to make student accounts, track student reading - will be available over the summer. I hope some teachers here will help me with testing!  Over 2,500 books teachers can download - all with worksheets, quizzes, flashcard sets and videos.

View the latest books added >>>

8. New Blog Posts & Magazine

Every month we have many new blog posts and also a published online magazine. 

New blog posts:   Conference Qualities  |  Tech Use Tips    |  If Teachers Were Doctors

What's More.....

Did you know all members can study our video lessons, do the quiz and get a free TEFL Certificate?  Study HERE.

Also, see all our recent resources, blog posts and  recent videos

Get all the latest updates with these links below! 

Recommended Videos |  Lesson A Day  |  What's New  |  Leaderboards

Missed the last newsletter?  - Get it here

Keep updated with our weekly magazine: Teaching English