EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

Welcome: What We Offer

Welcome to EFL Classroom 2.0!

I hope you'll find a great "home" for learning and teaching. I look forward to your own contribution here. By sharing and learning from one another, all our jobs get easier.

Take your time, browse around. The community is deep, wide, huge but once you get to know your way around - we think, invaluable. View and download our eBooks, in particular our coursebook - Teach | Learn

Please consider becoming a paid supporter to download all files and content. You'll receive our monthly newsletter full of new resources and access to over 120,000 resources constantly updated. 

See much of what we offer HERE.   Also I hope you'll support our two teaching platforms where students can learn - EnglishCentral and Gif Lingua

Happy teaching and learning, 

David 

WHAT WE OFFER

develop YOUR ONLINE profile AND PRESENCE

Get your free branded profile page with fully customizable HTML profile box, logo and more. You can set your page to public or private mode and once you've started you'll have access to all our features. Make a private or public classroom/group where you can make pages, teach and have your own mini-community.
____________________________________________________________________________________

cONNECT: PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY

Search our members page and connect with like-minded teachers. Join our LinkedIn group, ELT Professionals Around The World, thousands of professionals for talk and networking.  Introduce yourself to the community, post about your sites, pages and start a blog that thousands will see. In a word - CONNECT.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Share your teaching self with the world

We have the world's largest free resource library for English language teaching. But our biggest asset is YOU! Use our free tools to share yourself, your page, your ideas, content you like or don't. Upload videos, mp3s and photos - we'll make them home for you. The teaching world is much smaller and you are a vital part of it!

Keep Updated and Informed

Our monthly newsletter keeps you informed of all the latest resources and content available. Use our Top Content and The Latest feeds to stay abreast.  We offer constantly fresh information.  We also hold special online seminars and teacher training - all free!  Even post up your own event.  Also read our weeklyTeaching English magazine, constantly updated with the latest information about teaching. 

GET SOCIAL & EASILY SHARE YOUR CONTENT

EFL Classroom 2.0 is hooked up to every major social platform you can think of, so broadcasting your news and content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and the like couldn't be easier. Also, join us on Facebook or Twitter!

Find What you need

Use our Main Page google search to quickly get content on anything! Our unique community wide tag search and tag clouds offer ways to get specific categories and topical information. Click on tags throughout the community and get related content!  Of course, our handy site map has a lot of everything.

"Teaching is the art of assisting discovery. Learning is the art of assisting yourself."

Supporter
Comment by ddeubel on November 24, 2010 at 8:15pm
Fidel,

Welcome to the community. Lots of resources, blogs etc... but it is the people and groups which really make things work. Don't hesitate to "knock" on teacher's pages and make friends!

David
Comment by Esther Hernanz on November 30, 2010 at 10:52am
Hi, this is my first time using EFL Classroom 2.0. I hope to find it as useful as all the participants do. We'll see...

Esther
Comment by David Molina-Sanchez on December 31, 2010 at 6:14pm

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. HAPPY NEW YEAR. GLÜCKLICHES NEUJAHR. BONNE ANNÉE. FELICE ANNO NUOVO. BON ANY NOU. UN AN NOU FERICIT.

Comment by Daniela Pellegrini on April 23, 2011 at 2:14pm

Hi! Thank you for your friendly welcome! I'm Daniela from Argentina. I teach English 

in public and private schools here. I have students aged between 12 and 18. It's my

first time using EFL Classroom 2.0. I'd like to see what this is about and find new

resources and ideas to work with my students. I see that there are extraordinary things to

learn and great people to meet!!!

Cheers,

Daniela

Supporter
Comment by Tim on April 24, 2011 at 2:26pm
Hi,

I'm Tim. I work as an English teacher in Japan. I also make music for children. My own website has hundreds of free games, lesson plans, crafts and the like. Please feel free to use what ever you find useful. Any questions please ask here.

I have added a free song to my profile for you all.

Thank you

ps: I hope I'm not really only the second person to join this year!
Comment by Shiva Rahimi on May 31, 2011 at 10:45pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Shiva and I am a past ESL Instructor. I taught ESL mainly in the Middle East, but I also have some experience teaching immigrants here in Canada. Currently, I am working towards my Master's in TESOL and a lot of the courses that I am taking require me to have good knowledge of web 2.0 technologies. It's been about 7 years since the last class I taught and I am amazed at how fast the digital education has made its way to replace most face-to-face traditional experiences in education. In my opinion, the use of technology in facilitating the learning/teaching process is becoming a field of its own that one needs to devote time and efforts to master. That is probably the reason why I am here: To learn from this website and all it has to offer. I am looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Shiva

Supporter
Comment by Gisela Wasilevich on September 28, 2011 at 11:49am

Hello everybody!

Happy to join this community and ready to start sharing. I am Gisela, an English teacher from Argentina, but now living in Japan.

See you around!

Gisela

Supporter
Comment by Hameeda W. Khan on October 26, 2011 at 3:00pm
Hello all, I am Hameeda from Malaysia and I am an English lecturer in a teacher's training college here. I am so happy to join your EFL Classroom 2.0 page. I have been in the teaching line for the past 22 years and started off as a primary school teacher. I love teaching and English Literature is my forte. Thank you for excepting me.

Supporter
Comment by ddeubel on October 26, 2011 at 10:56pm

Hameeda,

A warm, personal welcome. Hope you find lots of resources/friends and learning here...  Looking forward to hearing more about your own teaching in the coming months.

David 

Supporter
Comment by Hameeda W. Khan on October 28, 2011 at 12:40am
Thank you very much for welcoming me David and it really is my pleasure  to be here. I will try to share whatever I can with my new friends and please feel free to inquire about anything on the teaching and learning process in Malaysia.

Supporter
Comment by Marco Grossi on October 30, 2011 at 9:17pm

Hi everybody...and thank you for your warm welcome.

I am happy to join this community and I look forward to sharing experiences and materials!!

I am Marco from Italy, I taught English and French from 1999 to 2008.. From 2008 on, I've been a teacher for disabled children and I hope to teach English again in a few years.

I hope to keep learning and to enjoy your company ;)

Marco

Supporter
Comment by Lydia on November 29, 2011 at 6:15pm

Hello!

I've just joint to the community!

Comment by Nydia Burdick on May 28, 2012 at 7:16pm

Thanks for letting me join and for the warm welcome!

Supporter
Comment by ddeubel on May 29, 2012 at 3:56am

you're welcome Nydia.   We still try to keep things personal despite how everyone flies around everywhere so quickly these days with technology! Glad you enjoyed my BAAM game - it creates some good old style drama in the class. 

Comment by Siyas on June 21, 2012 at 2:53pm

I am a new member, hope can learn and share with other member.

Comment by m. kurus on April 5, 2013 at 5:16pm

Thank you for accepting! :) Looking forward to adapting many of these cool ideas into my immersion Spanish class. :) Gracias!

Comment by Catalina Oyarzún Albarracín on May 24, 2013 at 7:10pm

Glad to be part of a such a wonderful group.I do hope to be a good contribution through my posts.

Comment by Sohnoun Letaief on May 30, 2013 at 9:25pm

Happy to join you

Comment by Sohnoun Letaief on May 30, 2013 at 9:25pm

Happy to join you

Comment by Mariangeles Franco on September 24, 2014 at 12:23pm

Hi everybody! I am an Argentinian translator and teacher, job which I love and very much enjoy doing. I have been a teacher for 20 years now and I am always in search of new resources to help my students speak and enjoy the language, as well as be able to communicate with people from all over the world. I love sharing my own feelings toward the language! I hate when people " suffer" as they learn English and have bad experiences either at school or in private lessons. I am getting ready to open my new institute which will be called "HELP! Inglés" next year so I am looking forward to include as much technology as I can so my students can share with other students too and also they would be able to "experience" the language in this global. world. I am new to EFL Classroom so I hope I can cope with all the resources available and let's see if can contribute as well!! Kind regards!

Add a Remark

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service