"Here we go:
Play an introductory song at the beginning of the class as a warmer.
Teach a song in English.
Give a presentation with a musical accompaniment.
Sing an explanation, grammar structure, answer etc.
Rap an explanation, grammar…"
"44. Students shuffle playing cards.
45. Following on from Kibuuka's #3, students can also do routine classroom checks with structures such as "Where is .....?", "How are you?", "How old are you" etc. while marking…"
"32. Students act as hall monitors during breaks, keeping an eye on running students and general misbehavior.
33. Students can be time-keepers, whether it be for timed activities or for the entire lesson.
34. Students choose the team names for…"
"27. Students encourage other students using English structures.
28. Students collect forgotten materials from other classrooms, teacher's rooms etc.
29. Students explain activities, homework, procedure etc. in L1 (in moderation).
"16. Students create mini-flashcards for personal use.17. Students create physical resources for classroom use.18. Students make worksheets or activities for other students.19. Students who like to sing can lead songs by being the "Singer"…"
"8. Students help weaker/struggling students.
9. Students turn on computers, speakers monitors etc.
10. Students calibrate interactive whiteboards.
11. Choose English songs as classroom reward.
12. Give out points (classroom management system).