We have a great group of teachers sharing professional know how and knowledge on our ELT Professionals LinkedIn Group.
Join in the conversation. Here are some of the most recent popular ones Spring 2015. Get a full archive HERE.
1. How reliable are tests like IELTS and iBT? https://lnkd.in/bkjZzEW
2. Get all worked up? - what does this phrase mean? https://lnkd.in/b365QFs
3. Using Cellphones in class. https://lnkd.in/dp376rU
4. Do students hate English? https://lnkd.in/eFn8ZS6
5. Preparing students for the CPE exam. https://lnkd.in/bMst5Pz
6. Music with lyrics in language learning. https://lnkd.in/bxpH8zz
7. QR codes in the language classroom. https://lnkd.in/byPe_zF
8. How "global" is the English language? https://lnkd.in/eyMrKfJ
9. Pronunciation - too many differences. https://lnkd.in/dCyqciN
10. Do great teachers = great results? https://lnkd.in/bR4ECeK
11. What factors contribute to teacher deskilling? https://lnkd.in/e_tfEHf
12. What is the best way of improving speaking? https://lnkd.in/bjh2tHG
Add a Remark