Learn About EnglishCentral              Teaching English Magazine             Read The Latest Newsletter               Support & Subscribe             TESOL Certificate

Chantelle Manciel's Comments

Comment Wall (2 comments)

You need to be a member of EFL CLASSROOM 2.0 to add comments!

Join EFL CLASSROOM 2.0

At 12:05pm on January 19, 2010,
Supporter
ddeubel
said…
Hi Chantelle,

I hope this finds you well and getting a break! Sorry for the lack of reply about the SETI position. I'm actually changing jobs mid contract , really need a change. And though everyone wants me to stay, I just have to tackle something new . I'll be teaching at Ewha's grad school for a year and then going back to Canada.

There will be a few positions at SETI in March- it isn't that bad a place to work and lovely to deal with teachers. Colleagues are great. I talked to my supervisor Mrs. Yoo ab out candidates from SMOE and she will be reviewing many. If you are still interested, please send her an email and ask for more information, stating where you work. She'll tell you more. Her email address is wooyoo107@hanmail.net

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask me either.

Cheers,
David
At 12:55pm on January 4, 2009,
Supporter
ddeubel
said…

Hi there Chantelle,

Welcome to EFL Classroom! Thanks for signing up.

I"m finally getting around to these personal messages.And it was great to find your excellent school Ning! I've been actively promoting Ning and I'm always energized to see it being used in classrooms.

Please see our Welcome Page for lots of useful information about the community.

We are always FREE, Always New - a people/member driven, created community. Happy teaching and learning.

David

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

Visit EnglishCentral
Study Music

SUPPORT EFL 2.0

Become A Member! Join Us!

Get In Touch

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos