EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

LESSON PLANS, LESSONS IN A CAN, IDEAS (143)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

#17 Brand Preferences - Stating preferences and using Neither/either Some of / None of....

17 Brand Preferences - Stating preferences and using Neither/either Some of / None of.... This lesson is really interactive and greatly mo…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

Supporter

#16 Teaching Numbers!

#16 Teaching Numbers! Teaching numbers is a very practical skill that students will appreciate. Knowing how to count isn't enough! We use…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

Supporter

#13 -- Teaching English to young learners through sign language! A TPR method.

#13 -- Teaching English to young learners through sign language! A TPR method. I recently attended a storytelling workshop led by Cathy Sp…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

Supporter

#12 -- POP UP CARS

#12 -- POP UP CARS This lesson is for young learners. As you probably know, all young students love cars! (and don't let the secret out bu…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

Supporter

Locations and giving directions

we are lucky enough to have an interactive white board so this worked very well - but its easy to draw on the board as well. you might nee…

Started by Jessica Shailes

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

Supporter

Food and ordering food

I spent abit of time preparing this lesson but didn't notice any food topics on eflclassroom so here we go. I used a menu template from th…

4 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Shelly

Supporter

Describing things and adjectives

this was a really effective lesson to get the students describing things - and pretty fun for me too!

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jessica Shailes

Supporter

Auxiliary Verbs and shopping - how much is it

At my school we happen to have to do two teaching points in one lesson at times, so sorry for the mismatched lesson plan - however you can…

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jessica Shailes

Supporter

#6 Where the Hell is .... (Matt)?

6 - Where in the world is Matt? This video reviews countries and is really fun for students. 1. Warm up -- Show the students one of the "W…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 3, 2009

Supporter

# 3 Reading - Spot the Differences

3 Today's Canned Lesson is for mid to higher level students. It's called Read Aloud and Spot the Differences. This is similar to the conve…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 3, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service