EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Photos

• Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Learning Communities

Started by Allan Richards in Teaching and Methodology Oct 27. 0 Replies

Hey everyone!I am new to the forum and am curious how you feel learning communities benefit educators when it comes to developing a collective responsibility as educators. Do you feel a forum like…Continue

Implementation

Started by Christina Shepherd in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Oct 26. 1 Reply

How does implementation help you out throughout the year? I am curious to know what things have worked for you and what things have not worked for you through an implementation standard.  Continue

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 19. 76 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Top 5 Game

Started by susie silver in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by ddeubel Sep 17. 14 Replies

Hi David Maybe its obvious to some but I'm not sure how to play and I also want to create a top 5 game as well. What is the point of it. There are always 5 answers. Do the students guess according to…Continue

Tags: 5, top

Badge

Loading…

About

LESSON PLANS, LESSONS IN A CAN, IDEAS (142)

Discussions Replies The Latest Stuff

#16 Teaching Numbers!

#16 Teaching Numbers! Teaching numbers is a very practical skill that students will appreciate. Knowing how to count isn't enough! We use…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

#13 -- Teaching English to young learners through sign language! A TPR method.

#13 -- Teaching English to young learners through sign language! A TPR method. I recently attended a storytelling workshop led by Cathy Sp…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

#12 -- POP UP CARS

#12 -- POP UP CARS This lesson is for young learners. As you probably know, all young students love cars! (and don't let the secret out bu…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2009

Locations and giving directions

we are lucky enough to have an interactive white board so this worked very well - but its easy to draw on the board as well. you might nee…

Started by Jessica Shailes

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Headrick von Pizza Head

Food and ordering food

I spent abit of time preparing this lesson but didn't notice any food topics on eflclassroom so here we go. I used a menu template from th…

4 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Shelly

Describing things and adjectives

this was a really effective lesson to get the students describing things - and pretty fun for me too!

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jessica Shailes

Auxiliary Verbs and shopping - how much is it

At my school we happen to have to do two teaching points in one lesson at times, so sorry for the mismatched lesson plan - however you can…

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Jessica Shailes

Supporter

#6 Where the Hell is .... (Matt)?

6 - Where in the world is Matt? This video reviews countries and is really fun for students. 1. Warm up -- Show the students one of the "W…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 3, 2009

Supporter

# 3 Reading - Spot the Differences

3 Today's Canned Lesson is for mid to higher level students. It's called Read Aloud and Spot the Differences. This is similar to the conve…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 3, 2009

illusions

I made these two powerpoints with illusions on them, as an ice-breaker in my restless all-boys middle school. It really helped to calm the…

Started by Shelagh Walton

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service