EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Here are some new "aggregated" powerpoints. They cover a wide variety of vocabulary and with audio. Like a dictionary with pictures thus, Pictionary!

Find the flash on our Practice page. Pictionary 1 / Pictionary 2. Let me know what you think!

Views: 300

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are very nice and interesting. i would like to learn how to make myself. i don't know where i can find the phonic pages, because pictures are in many places
dece
Ciulei,

This is handy. What do you mean, I can't follow .... Do you want to make this yourself with pictures? It can be done, go to clip art (see some sites in our bookmarks, diigo or buzka sites) Collect the pictures. Arrange and make the sound files. But it is a lot of work! Enjoy these.....

David
Here are lots more general vocab ppts with audio. Very well done and good for self study or in class use
Attachments:
Here are some examples and basic ppts with audio.

ABC.pps

days of the week.pps

colors.pps
Attachments:
Attachments:
And some more...
Attachments:
More of these, take a look and there are some dandies!
More of these, take a look and there are some dandies!
Attachments:
Intermediate level with audio and lots of good listening stuff...
Attachments:
A complete, lengthy ppt for instruction...
Attachments:
Here is a ppt of the top 45 words in English and the top 100 words.
Attachments:
Here is a Jeopardy powerpoint of academic literary terms. Quite a high level but nicely designed!

literary-terms.ppt

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service