EnglishCentral      Weekly Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Member TESOL Certificate           Gif Lingua Books

TEACH WITH ENGLISHCENTRAL

What We Offer

65,000+ Members! Join Us!

Video Lessons Player

Study Music

Music

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Our Weekly Magazine

New Content

Project Peace

Badge

Loading…

About

Nalan English made this and got me thinking how stellar these are for teaching. Get the resources HERE.See our Pink Panther video player and lots of ideas on how to use silent videos in the class! Use with the video with no answers

Views: 5800

Favorite of 7 people

Comment by Pablo Chamorro on December 16, 2011 at 1:44am

Nice!

Comment by Ana María on February 18, 2012 at 5:10pm

One of my students has given the voice to these verbs. Escellent!!!

Comment by Sophie on February 20, 2012 at 2:26pm

Any ideas for a worksheet to go with this video?

Comment by ana gauchita on October 8, 2012 at 3:28pm

as ideas for work sheet.. I think you can give different pictures from the video on a paper, together with anagrams of the verb you need to revise....and when they get the verb, the can write a sentence next to it......  e.g :  AHESC  ......= CHASE ... The PP is chasing the funny horse....

Comment by Anne Smith on November 4, 2012 at 8:32pm

That's a great idea! How do you make pictures from the video (sorry- I'm technologically challenged!).  Thanks for sharing your idea! :)

Supporter
Comment by ddeubel on November 4, 2012 at 10:23pm

Anne, 

I made some resources for teaching with this - find themHERE. Hope you enjoy them. Not quite worksheet but they are very student friendly. Also see the version of this video with no answers - in our video player now. 

Comment by Veno DosSantos on April 4, 2013 at 12:50pm

How may I Download these Videos for future use?

Supporter
Comment by ddeubel on June 17, 2014 at 8:55pm

Veno, 

Hit the download videos button above all videos. Many videos are available but not all of them due to copyright You'll have to search through the ELT Videos folder. 

Add a Remark

© 2017   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service