News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

About

Roselink's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies The Latest Stuff

Supporter

"Hello hdolgungulgun,  I'm not an expert on anything but I do have some teaching exp…"

Roselink replied Jul 7, 2012 to Vocational College ENGLISH 101

2 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Thanks Suzana, this song can be really  appealing to those kids/ teens who love heav…"

Roselink replied Jun 21, 2011 to The past Simple Tense + Video Link + Worksheet with exercises and lyrics‏

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Álvaro

Supporter

"Yes, I do agree with Ellen, there's a bit of confusion about the purpose and aims of…"

Roselink replied May 29, 2011 to EFL Classroom - changes.

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Hi Tune, it's always nice to meet students of ELT and Applied Linguistics, which I l…"

Roselink replied Dec 24, 2010 to Literature review

7 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Tune

Supporter

"Amazing experience, larger than life. Thanks for bringing it back from the past.   M…"

Roselink replied Dec 23, 2010 to Blast From The Past

10 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"This is the document in English, the current Spanish Organic Law of Educaction (May…"

Roselink replied Aug 20, 2010 to can anyone recommend a theoretical / practical text about differentiated instruction?

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Arbi Mchiche

Supporter

"Thx very much David, I find this approach quite similar as the Spanish Organic Law o…"

Roselink replied Aug 19, 2010 to can anyone recommend a theoretical / practical text about differentiated instruction?

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Arbi Mchiche

"I'd be travelling around the world, no work, no family, just me heading for unknown…"

Roselink replied Aug 1, 2010 to Teacher Dreams...

20 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Roselink

Supporter

"Hi Ellen, it's funny but when I click on the link it takes me to http://www.michelle…"

Roselink replied Jul 24, 2010 to I need additional resources, please advise

7 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by James Andrew Strong

Supporter

"Hi, I hope it's still not too late to send you this link Amazing French teacher wit…"

Roselink replied Jul 24, 2010 to I need additional resources, please advise

7 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by James Andrew Strong

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service