News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

A NEW way to teach PHRASAL VERBS so that your students understand and remember them

Started by Andromeda Jones in Teaching and Methodology Dec 31, 2018. 0 Replies

Phrasal verbs are a verb + preposition, adverb or particle. Teaching…Continue

Tags: prepositions, teach, verbs, phrasal

About

Justinoxxii's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies The Latest Stuff

"Unfortunately I only teach middle school students, but if you know anyone teaching t…"

Justinoxxii replied Jan 14, 2008 to Anyone Outside The U.S. Interested In A "Sister" Class Relationship?

1 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by Justinoxxii

Supporter

"Wow that kid IS a geography superstar!"

Justinoxxii replied Dec 3, 2007 to CBI - How do you teach geography to kids (and English!)

11 Dec 17, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Dont forget the interview with a consulate official. This is the weakest and most da…"

Justinoxxii replied Nov 29, 2007 to How easy does the govt make it - to work as a foreigner?

4 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by Daniel Craig

Supporter

"That made me laugh i believe I will steal this one. If I think I can get away with t…"

Justinoxxii replied Oct 3, 2007 to Stories to inspire and teach. Share yours.

79 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Your results:You are Han Solo Hell yeah I'm Han Solo Han Solo 77% Jar Jar Binks…"

Justinoxxii replied Sep 25, 2007 to Which Star Wars character would you be?

1 Sep 25, 2007
Reply by Justinoxxii

Supporter

"That was quite a bit easier than imagined."

Justinoxxii replied Sep 21, 2007 to Who am I? Voicethread -- post your own and have fun!

3 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"So far I have found the following sites to be blocked. I work at 2 public middles sc…"

Justinoxxii replied Sep 20, 2007 to Internet Access at your school - sites blocked?

1 Sep 20, 2007
Reply by Justinoxxii

Supporter

"What is the 'I hate public speaking" song? I got up at about 6am to give myself som…"

Justinoxxii replied Sep 13, 2007 to WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?

3 Sep 13, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"oops, I am in GyeongsangBuk-do. We have a website for us at GEPIK.com and our co-ord…"

Justinoxxii replied Sep 4, 2007 to GEPIK

20 May 21, 2008
Reply by JUDE CHOY

RSS

© 2019   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service