News Magazine         Read The Latest Newsletter       New Resources        Our Premium Products

Get Printables / Resources

Video Lesson

Flashcards!

The Ultimate Resource

Pop Song eBook

Our Weekly Magazine

Guess The Movie Cards

Project Peace

Resources And Discussion

Online Course Management System - FREE. Would you use it?

Started by ddeubel in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Mitchell Lee Feb 12. 7 Replies

I'd like to know how many teachers would use a completely free course management system , if offered here? Meaning, you can create a course there,…Continue

Tags: atutor, technology, online, ecourses, elearning

SITE OF THE DAY - HUNDREDS OF THE "BEST" - Teaching Recipes

Started by ddeubel in Websites / links / access to new resources / communities.. Last reply by Nadeem Nawaz Jul 16, 2019. 102 Replies

We are now in our 3rd edition of "Site of the Day"! Hundreds of the best sites for teaching/learning. See #1 and…Continue

Tags: collection, list, web 2.0, resources, websites

ABCs - Alphabet Resources or Ideas?

Started by NEWS NOW in Teaching and Methodology. Last reply by Amelia Meirizka Jun 20, 2019. 73 Replies

I guess the alphabet is our bread and butter.Got any good ideas for teaching it or using it…Continue

Tags: children, abc, kids, phonics, reading

Learning Designs

Started by Elise in Teaching and Methodology Mar 27, 2019. 0 Replies

I was wondering what you all thought of learning designs pertaining to English language teaching? What are the ways in which you design your lessons to achieve better learning in your students?Continue

About

Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies The Latest Stuff

"Calligrammes, Poems of war and peace 1913-1916, "It's raining" - Spring of the Poets…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Mar 18, 2009 to March 25th-27th - Share Poetry with us in your native language for Spring of the Poets in France - Call for participation

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Trouvez plus de vidéos comme celle-ci sur L'Ecole Hors les Murs - School Beyond Th…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Mar 15, 2009 to March 25th-27th - Share Poetry with us in your native language for Spring of the Poets in France - Call for participation

5 Mar 18, 2009

"Merci Simon, je ferai une seconde version de la vidéo en rajoutant les sous titres d…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Mar 4, 2009 to March 25th-27th - Share Poetry with us in your native language for Spring of the Poets in France - Call for participation

5 Mar 18, 2009

"Our song for "we were two" La version des enfants... the version of students...…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 12, 2009 to Join us for our Spring of the Poets 2009 with this nice activity

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Ellen Pham

"Hi David, So great if you join us from time to time :) Take it easy... It also a go…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 29, 2009 to Our Elluminate sessions to teach foreign languages

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Here is the announcement for our next Elluminate Session to learn french for beginne…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 26, 2009 to Our Elluminate sessions to teach foreign languages

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"yes you're right, i have not enough time to update our agenda as i would like Marcus…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 21, 2009 to Our Elluminate sessions to teach foreign languages

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Dear Marcus, I understand what you mean, but we refuse also an only speaking englis…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 17, 2009 to Our Elluminate sessions to teach foreign languages

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Supporter

"Hi Joel, As you asked me in a private massage on Classroom 2.0, i have filled the G…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 15, 2009 to European Union project Blended Language Learning training courses

3 Jan 15, 2009

Supporter

"Sounds quite interesting, and also quite expansive :) . I'll give infos to my friend…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 5, 2009 to Deadline EU Comenius Grant Application approaching

3 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Ton Koenraad

RSS

© 2020   Created by ddeubel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service